Problems with real-weather download

Pro Member Trainee
sadfasdflkj Trainee

Hi
I've problems with the real-weather download.
I get a message that I should check my connection and configuration to the internet. A couple of days before I could download the real-weather.
Does anybody have the same problem?

Thx in advance.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

I have this problem on a regular basis. Usually after I have aborted the internet connection prior to or during the download. To download the real world weather after receiving the error, I have to manually start my internet connection.

This problem should, at least it has for me, clear itself and works when I start FS9 to fly the next time.

Pro Member Trainee
sadfasdflkj Trainee

Before I start FS9 I connect to the internet, but I get this message regularly.
What can I do? Shall I re-install FS9?

Pro Member Trainee
sadfasdflkj Trainee

I can't believe it, but it works I can download the real-weather.
Thanks for helping me.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...