Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Panel fx5900

Krogh Guest

Good day my problem is that I run a fx5900 and under fs2004 my scenery flickers and some 2d panels are not there it is a balck empty space fs 2002 works fine in all departments I am using driver 6. 14 Shocked Shocked

Geordan Guest

The first step is always to upgrade your drivers. I have a 5900 as well and I don't have any problems. Try fiddling around with some of the settings as well. Is it overclocked by any chance? That would do it.

Get the latest drivers from www.nvidia.com first though. I haven't heard of 6.14 drivers before, their either really old or there's something newer than 56.56 which I would find hard to believe.

Hope that helps.

-Geordan

Krogh wrote:

Good day my problem is that I run a fx5900 and under fs2004 my scenery flickers and some 2d panels are not there it is a balck empty space fs 2002 works fine in all departments I am using driver 6. 14 Shocked Shocked

Can you please tell me what is the newest driver or the one you are using
And how do I see if my card is overlocked

Geordan wrote:

The first step is always to upgrade your drivers. I have a 5900 as well and I don't have any problems. Try fiddling around with some of the settings as well. Is it overclocked by any chance? That would do it.

Get the latest drivers from www.nvidia.com first though. I haven't heard of 6.14 drivers before, their either really old or there's something newer than 56.56 which I would find hard to believe.

Hope that helps.

-Geordan

Wink
Can you please tell me what is the newest driver or the one you are using
And how do I see if my card is overlocked

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The latest I could find for XP is

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_53.03.

I'm more familiar with ATI so check before you use this. Thumbs Up!

Radar