Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Site / Download Access

cjacks Guest

Could an admin please heklp me I have paid for a subscription and it took the money from muy paypal account but it will not allow me in the site. Thank you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Im not answering as an administrator but i have to suggest you to be patient and you will login.When did you pay?In most of cases you have to wait for 2-3 days in order to get a subscription mail reply from flyaway.Check for this mail to junk mail folder also(sometimes it goes there) 😉

Friendly and looking forward to join us 🙂

Mad I ALSO SENT THEM MY MONEY! AND I CANT LOG ON EITHER!
I AM BEGGINNING TO THINK THAT THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!
DOES ENGLAND HAVE A WEBSITE TO REPORT INTERNET THEFT? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Instead of yelling why not read the gentleman's post above yours.
If you wish you can write to accounts@flyawaysimulation.com and make It ATT: Flyaway.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

From your style my friend i believe that you are the same guy that posts a familiar post to another topic(time of posting too close)the only difference is that, now you want to report this site to English secret services and not to USs... 😉 Of course maybe im wrong... Umm...

Anyway try to be patient.I dont think that the best way to join a community is the style you use...My opinion of course....The bigger approval that this site not ripping people is all the 61739 members(till this moment) and your gonna see that you will be a member too. 🙂

Friendly(again) 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

it never ceases to amaze me how quickly people will start jumping up and down when they don't get something the instant they pay for it...

You buy something on Ebay, how long does it take to arrive?

You buy from an online shop, do you receive the good instantly ?

The internet has made us impatient and rude to each other unfortunately

Please be patient, if the site was ripping people off, how do you suppose we all came to be members? Think about it Wink

[quote="Greekman72"]

Anonymous wrote:

Mad .The bigger approval that this site not ripping people is all the 61739 members(till this moment) and your gonna see that you will be a member too. 🙂

Friendly(again) 😉

61739 x $5 = $308,695 - just how much does it take to run a site like this?
I note that the membership has now gone up to 62091 -makes it $310455 so someone has just made $1760 since Greekman72 counted.
- Friendly(again) 😉
When did you last note an input from the owner FLYAWAY

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

[quote="Anonymous"]

Greekman72 wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Mad .The bigger approval that this site not ripping people is all the 61739 members(till this moment) and your gonna see that you will be a member too. 🙂

Friendly(again) 😉

61739 x $5 = $308,695 - just how much does it take to run a site like this?
I note that the membership has now gone up to 62091 -makes it $310455 so someone has just made $1760 since Greekman72 counted.
- Friendly(again) 😉
When did you last note an input from the owner FLYAWAY

Excellent calculations Clap

I dont have to see inputs from Flyaway in order to notice his precense.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

he collates a wealth of info - reviews - downloads and provides a fantastic community..

at the end of the day its just 5 bucks per individual and its a one off payment..

by your reckoning no one should be allowed to do business anymore in case they make a bit of money!

Fair play to FlyAway! I am glad this site is here!