Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Account...

Violater2 Guest

Mad i PAYPALED MY FIVE DOLLARS 2 DAYS AGO AND HAVE SENT 2 E-MAILS ASKING," WHY I CAN'T I LOG ON TO FLY-AWAY?" I HAVE E-MAILED THE WEBMASTER AND ACCOUNTS, WITH A COPY OF MY PAID RECEIPT, AND NOBODY E-MAILS ME BACK! I THINK I'M BEING RIPPED OFF EITHER BY SOME ONE WHO HAS HIJACKED FLY-AWAY OR FLY-AWAY THEMSELVES. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM? I'M IN THE USA, SHOULD I REPORT THEM TO THE FBI (INTERNET FRAUD DEPT)?

Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

Relax,

It takes some time being that the dude that runs the site actually has to make money at a real job.

Give him time to get your account activated before having an agent pulled off the investigation of terrorist plots to regain your $5. Rolling Eyes

Av8r77, you might be right. How long did it take you to get on the Fly away site? How long have you been here? In an era where internet theft is rampit and terrosts will do anything to get bank account info, what would you do (besides relaxing)? Can you understand my frustation and concern?

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

You aren't being ripped off and the site hasn't been hijacked. As Av8r77 said, the owner of the site works. You aren't the first so don't feel you are being singled out. Baby sitting a site 24/7 is more than any one person can do, just be patient.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Violater wrote:

Mad i PAYPALED MY FIVE DOLLARS 2 DAYS AGO AND HAVE SENT 2 E-MAILS ASKING," WHY I CAN'T I LOG ON TO FLY-AWAY?" I HAVE E-MAILED THE WEBMASTER AND ACCOUNTS, WITH A COPY OF MY PAID RECEIPT, AND NOBODY E-MAILS ME BACK! I THINK I'M BEING RIPPED OFF EITHER BY SOME ONE WHO HAS HIJACKED FLY-AWAY OR FLY-AWAY THEMSELVES. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM? I'M IN THE USA, SHOULD I REPORT THEM TO THE FBI (INTERNET FRAUD DEPT)?

You better choose British Intelligence.... Wink Wink Wink (kidding)
Relax and be a litle patient and at the end you will receive your subscription e-mail(as ,very well, all the other sais)
Notice!: Check your junk mail folder for the replying mail from flyaway.Sometimes this mail goes there.Usually the time to receive this mail is about 2 to 3 days.

Smile Friendly

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

It costs money to keep these sites going. As Av8r77 says, the guy who runs the site actually has a job. I'm sure he would rather work well at that job than spend time on this site and lose his main source of income. In other words just give it time and your account will eventually be activated. It's happened to many people.

Anyway, welcome to FlyAway Cheers! .

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

yep it takes its time but it happens in the end, be patient my friend

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Whiners in caps... can it get any worse?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Bindolaf wrote:

Whiners in caps... can it get any worse?

loool.... there is no end....
As Merphy sais ''if it starts wrong it will ends with the worst way''.... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I've had my fill of cry-babies who have a tantrum if they don't get instant gratification.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

They hold their breath till somethings happens to them...(From ''Asterix to Spain''... Wink )

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Maybe we could help them hold their breath. Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Maybe we could help them hold their breath. Twisted Evil

LooooL.... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hold on Crash... Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Greekman72,

Aren't you tired of saying the samething everyday...??? I mean you could at least put a little conviction in your postings a little emotion maybe...??? When I joined the site whenever it wasit took three days. And as Greekman72 stated check your junkmail. Most email postoffices do this to keep junk from getting to your email I am also in the US. Hey crash. How as the flight lastnight...??? Very Happy

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

Violater2 wrote:

There is a saying my friend (don't know who said it) "Everything comes to those who wait." There is also another saying (don't know who said that either) "Patience is a virtue." So why not? (as we have all done) "Wait" and attempt to be "Virtuous" and "Stop Bitching!!"
Have a nice day and enjoy the forthcoming weekend.
Regards
Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

edr1073 wrote:

Greekman72,

Aren't you tired of saying the samething everyday...??? I mean you could at least put a little conviction in your postings a little emotion maybe...??? When I joined the site whenever it wasit took three days. And as Greekman72 stated check your junkmail. Most email postoffices do this to keep junk from getting to your email I am also in the US. Hey crash. How as the flight lastnight...??? Very Happy

LoooL Laughing

You are right Ed...Next time i ll put pictures of flowers and singing birds in order to be emotional... Wink

But the truth is that i dont care about all this guys which are inpatient to login... The only reason i do it is that i want to increase my posts in order to reach after RadarMan... Wink Wink Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Greekman72,

Laughing Laughing Laughing