Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

My First FS Video - click here to download and watch.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi there everyone.

I have successfully completed my first Flight Simulator video. The link for the video download is below. I would love to here your comments.

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=29UNG11AADBAZ0SQ6JLCGFVZNT

13 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Download your movie. It opened up in Windows Movie Maker and all I saw was the opening & ending credits. Any ideas?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Yeah, the same happened to me. I've tried to open it with another program, but couldn't do it.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Liono wrote:

Download your movie. It opened up in Windows Movie Maker and all I saw was the opening & ending credits. Any ideas?

Same thing happened to me

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

you seem to have posted the moviemaker project file..

you need to create the video as WMV and then post it to us

Pro Member Chief Captain

I have now published my video in WMV format - will this work - although the quality doen't look very good though

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

when publishing the video you have to be careful with the target file size

Normally you should compress the avi files before using movie maker with Virtualdub or similar and then do the editing with an editor program

I am downloading the file at the moment and will tell you what I thyink azs soon as it is done 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

ok i hve made another video and can't remember how to send it to you as Windows Media Player. Im sure there is a simple answer but just going to file and save as doesn't allow me to do it. It only lets me save it as Windows Movie maker 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I think you are "saving" the project.You need to save movie(next tab down I think)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Once you have finish editing your movie follow these steps

STEP1

STEP2

STEP3

STEP4

Then you can upload your saved Movie. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Good job GM 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

😀 Good job GM 👍

If i had never watch your great Videos in past and trying to make mine, i would never have learn this process. 😉 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Link expired 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yes I was talking about another video that I have done recently but decided to add my post to this topic I did a while back. The video link at the top would have expired because I posted this topic quite a bit of time back now, 😉