Hollywood(WORLD ATC) Guest

WORLD ATC

TS=worldatc.no-ip.info

FSHOST=IP when join TS

Thanks

atkin8 Guest

Whats the IP address of TS

the ip for ts is the phrase worldatc.no-ip.info i use a dns router to link that to my ip so you dont have to worry about ip changes. Stop by our site at www.worldatc.com and you can also connect to TS there

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

As I'm always striving to promote Fly Away, do you support we could get a link on:

Feel free to add yours on here also!

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total

I will add you to our links page, i am not sure how to add myself to your site, also thanks very much for your help as having this post have already refered many pilots to our services.

Pro Member Site Admin

Many thanks, please do tell us when you add our link Smile

You can add yours here of course!:

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total
Hollywood (WORLD ATC) Guest

I have added your link to our site but and it will be uploaded to our server later this afternoon, I also sent the form to add our link to your site. Again thanks for all your help with the traffic you have sent us in the last little while, is there any way for me to be registered at the forms without a paid subscription to the other site that you require.

Pro Member Site Admin

Umm... Registration is usually $5. But, I'll send an e-mail to Ryan now and see what I can do for you - since you are very regular in the Multiplayer forum. Wink

thanks that would be awsome, you've been a great host for directing traffic

Pro Member Site Admin

Do you have an e-mail address I can contact you on?

Hollywood (WORLD ATC) Guest

Yes I do i have a hotmail one with msn it is:
brav85@hotmail.com
or my WORLD ATC which is owner@worldatc.com

Haven't herd from you in a couple of days so just checking in to see if you got any information about a registration and that you have recieved my e-mail addresses that I posted earlier in this topic