Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

About to takeoff from Luton Airport

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi everyone.

I am just about to takeoff in an IFDG Airbus A319 - 100 Easy Jet to Malaga.

I will keep in contact for most of my flight as it will take about two hours to get there.

Wish me luck and ill post a reply in the middle of the flight to tell you how its going.

SteveT Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Sorry - i accidently sent it twice - whoops! Exclamation Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

lol not to worry

good luck, I hope the flight is going well!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Its ok Steve...but try to use one of them to keep us updated... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

And something more Steve.You can delete you other topic.Upper right in you post window. Wink

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Malaga? do easyjet fly to malaga? Try Alicante Smile

Pro Member Trainee
glen4cindy Trainee

This is my first time to this section of the Fly Away board.

So, just as a question because I am curious, when you go on a flight like this do you actually sit and control the aircraft for the enitre flight, or do you make use of your autopilot during any part of the flight? I guess if you post here, you would have to be on autopilot at least during the post.

Do you use VATSIM for ATC or just depend upon the built in FS ATC?

I have never flown a full complete flight due to the fact that it can take a number of hours if you go very far away.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

glen4cindy wrote:

This is my first time to this section of the Fly Away board.

So, just as a question because I am curious, when you go on a flight like this do you actually sit and control the aircraft for the enitre flight, or do you make use of your autopilot during any part of the flight? I guess if you post here, you would have to be on autopilot at least during the post.

Do you use VATSIM for ATC or just depend upon the built in FS ATC?

I have never flown a full complete flight due to the fact that it can take a number of hours if you go very far away.

See if this answers some of your questions Arrow https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/4713/how-to-use-this-forum-while-in-fs2004/

Good luck Wink