more traffic please

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Any ideas how I can busy up major airports?

Looks like I am the last man alive flying about in my DC-3 sometimes.. someone drop a bomb or summit?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Put the traffic slide at 100% in settings, if you want more than that.

https://www.simshack.net/products/traffic-360-ai-traffic-fsx-prepar3d-688 I have this and like it VERY much.

Or free with flight plans.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/726/project-ai-v25/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Scroll down about half way and he has a download of DC-3 aircraft traffic only that you can have.

New FS2004 DC-3 AI Traffic

http://douglasdc3.com/fs2004/fs2004.htm

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Thanks Radarman

Does Ultimate Traffic cover airports outside the states ok too?

Where do you fly your DC-3 mostly?

Would be cool to hook up some time (if you have the patience for me) and get some formation shots online flying together 🙂 as long as you fly steady and turn gently I can fly formation really well (IL2 squadron training)

would make for some nice screenshots with 2 DC-3s close together 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

"UT" as do some of the others that are similar (TTT has a different one) covers the world, although you can pick out continents that you don't want to save h/d space.

Me, I usually fly it on the West Coast of the US or just the US.
I use my Deke for places like Switzerland, for better landing in the deep valleys and climbing the steep hight's. I fly there in the winter, the small strips show up miles away, very cool!

I have IL2-FB but didn't care for it, maybe I'll try it again sometime, the demo IL(1) was great. I should have stuck with that. 😂

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I've kind of made my own Ultimate Traffic. I've downloaded trafic from Simviation and Project Ai. Then I installed AFCAD for alot of Airports. I think it's just as good as Ultimate Traffic. But if you don't really have the time or whatever, you could buy Ulitmate Traffic, it may be better and may be kinder on your fps.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Thanks alot guys 🙂

IL2-FB with Pacific FIghtgers and the Aces Expansion Pack Instaled really comes into its own online Radar - flying co-op missions with all the icons switched off and so you have to navigate for yourself is really very challenging

thanks for all this - I will read about all the different traffic addons

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Go to www.flightsim.com then sign in and search for AI and download it its that much easy like this one i added the contanential AI and now i got this plan this is my screen shot

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...