SearchSearch 

Dumbest thing you've done

Wobba Guest

Whats the dumbest thing you've ever done?

16 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Tried to get a box of Gold Fish (The Snacks) back from this kid that stole them from me, but, do I really want them back, who knows what he did to them. 😳 Evil or Very Mad

Accually, no, that wasn't too much of a problem, on one of my flight lessons my flight instructor told me to turn right, and I wasn't paying any attention and I turned left, dosn't sound to stupid, but yoou don't want your flight instructor thinking that your stupid.

In the Sim: Is was on VATSIM and I was trying to call ground control, I kept calling and calling, then I discovered that my mike wasn't plugged in.

Last edited by Sam (SamIntel) on Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I'm sorry to say, that one time me and my friend got high and neither of us could see, so we had a contest to see who could walk the farthest without hitting something. So I banged into a pole and ended up with a bloody nose, but it was incredibly funny all the while.

Kids, NEVER do what FEM did. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Do you mean on Sim or in real life? 😕

In sim:
I did a touch and go in a 737 and when I was taking off, I forgot to retract spoilers so I stalled and couldn't figure out why.

In real life:
When I was in second grade, me and my friend decided to do an experiement with our science books. 😂 We wanted to see if they would float or sink. They floated for a few seconds but then they sunk. We were suprised when we couldn't read or turn the pages. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Haha that's great. At least you didn't do this in a lake or something 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Ha, wow, this off-topic forum just keeps getting further and further off topic! 😀

In the sims: I think the most recent was during a Cheers to Friday event with ATAvirtual one night (on VATSIM), cruising at about FL380, everyone else around FL360 or FL340 and fairly well sequenced on departure. I looked at my TCAS display and saw a plane about 10 miles out at my 4 ocklock, then 3 ocklock, then 2 ocklock, and still passing me! I thought no way, how could the ATA guys have caught up? I'm cruising at .82 mach!! So I did an external view to get a good look at the plane passing me when lo and behold my gear was down!!! Lord only knows how long that was down for! I went back into the cockpit and notice my speed was practically at the stall point! I certainly felt pretty dumb right there.

In life: Umm... There's a time and place for everything, and that's college 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I think this is the dumbest thing I've evr done.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

i chopped my finger off when I was 13 with an air rifle 😀

they stuck it back on but it doesn't work as well as it might

hehe

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

When I was about 7, I was playing a junior version of basketball called 'Miniball', when a teamate passed the ball to me and I headed for the goal to shoot. Approaching the goal I wondered why one one was coming after me, then I realised that is was at the opposition teams goal Embarassed.

I scored the goal though!!
😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Which finger insight??? 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

lol

my index finger on my left hand 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

lol

my index finger on my left hand 😛

Ohhh...ok...It could be worst... 😉

And seriously now...its an unrecover damage?Have you search it?

As about my dumpest thing is that as a teenager we were in a cafe,after school, with some classmates and there was an unkown girl there that stares me...I was not feel very comfortable and from the other side i dont like her at all...i notice it to another girl classmate of me and also sarcasm the poor unkown girl without knowing that she was her sister... Embarassed Oops! Embarassed

It seems to be funny now but i felt horrible.... Puke Up Puke Up Puke Up

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

it is pretty well repaired but i still have a huge scar and it doesn't fully bend

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I wish the best recovery. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

It won't recover... it is how it is now and has been since I was 15 after my 5th operation on it 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Ohhh...i see...ok 😉

Keep the wish for anything else you like... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

THE DUMBEST THING IVE EVER DONE.....

I would say it would be jumping off my roof into my pool...... I missed by 3 ft. and i broke a leg an arm and got a pretty good concusion. I did this when i was 10 im now 13.

my grandfather was cutting carrots with a butcher knife...(i dont know why though) but anyway he dropped the knife and cut off 2 toes and a half the half was never found. this is a true story.