Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FS9 Widows

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Can anyone give me any tips on how to keep my mrs happy so i can get on the pc and enjoy a good long session on the joystick without the wife moaning about it for days afterwards.

As we all know FS9 can be a long game, and I need to find the wife somthing to do that will keep her busy for @ least a week!!!!

cheers

I look forward to the replies on this question Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Give her a credit card and a full tank of gasoline. Mr. Green

(Take her out to dinner every week).

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Buy her a stewardess outfit and she could join you in your hobby Love Whistle ROFL

Dont whatever you do give her the credit card Nope

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

Send the mrs away on a training course for 'in flight' catering - gone for a week - and ready to look after you at the joystick when she gets back Wink

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Buy her a stewardess outfit and she could join you in your hobby Love Whistle ROFL

Dont whatever you do give her the credit card Nope

Darn, you beat me to it. Laughing

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

sonicninja wrote:

Can anyone give me any tips on how to keep my mrs happy so i can get on the pc and enjoy a good long session on the joystick without the wife moaning about it for days afterwards.

cheers

I look forward to the replies on this question Laughing

Tell her you are thinking of taking her on a flight somewhere on vacation and you would feel a lot better (for her safety of course) if you knew how to fly the plane in the event of emergency.Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Get her into Bingo, have the kids take her on a fun shopping trip. Have her sit there and tell you about her day while you pretend to listen? I dunno. My GF lives 200 miles away, so I just do it while on the phone and she don't care. Once in a while I'll get a "What's that sound" but that's all Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Cheers for the tips fellas, no chance of her having a credit card but the "Bingo" idea sounds good to me.

Im too tight to take her out for a meal Twisted Evil , i would rather eat a pot noodle on my way in to Gibralta in the pissing down rain whilst landing in heavy fog!

But keep the tips comin as im sure they are usefull for other "Pot Noodle eating desktop pilots" Laughing

Every saturday night i hope for her to win the lottery so she buggers off to the other side of the world with her winnings Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Give her a credit card and a full tank of gasoline. Mr. Green

(Take her out to dinner every week).

Radar

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I hope you mean dear RadarMan that this fuel is for car using ...and not for putting fire Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...cause in this case there is no need of the credit card... Ninja

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Give her a credit card and a full tank of gasoline. Mr. Green

(Take her out to dinner every week).

Radar

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I hope you mean dear RadarMan that this fuel is for car using ...and not for putting fire Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...cause in this case there is no need of the credit card... Ninja

ROFL

Doh! Never thought about the understanding part in different countries.
"Full tank" means the filling up the car (auto) with gasoline here. Yes

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Give her a credit card and a full tank of gasoline. Mr. Green

(Take her out to dinner every week).

Radar

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I hope you mean dear RadarMan that this fuel is for car using ...and not for putting fire Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...cause in this case there is no need of the credit card... Ninja

ROFL

Doh! Never thought about the understanding part in different countries.
"Full tank" means the filling up the car (auto) with gasoline here. Yes

Radar

It was maybe the first time that i clearly get something but in ourdays and from guys like us everything must be excpeted...so i have to make it clear... Wink Wink Wink

ROFL ROFL ROFL Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

For me, a full CAN of gasoline indicates a night full of great fun and suprises. The term "Experienced Pyro" may sound like an oxymoron, but hey, when you think of it, so does "Sim Pilot"

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

i am quite frankly shocked and appalled that no one has suggested this yet but......

get her a 'JOYstick' of her own! Twisted Evil

ok so they buzz a bit and need batteries but it would keep the mrs busy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

i am quite frankly shocked and appalled that no one has suggested this yet but......

get her a 'JOYstick' of her own! Twisted Evil

ok so they buzz a bit and need batteries but it would keep the mrs busy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

Insight - you went where I did n't dare go Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

what can I say, i'm fearless Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

ive cracked it, ive just shelled out 200 on a return ticket for the wife to go and stay with the mother in law for a short holiday.
So why shes sat on a prop flying south to wales ill be upstairs flying west to the states on the PC, where i go from there im not sure yet, what i do know is ive now got 5 days of hardcore flying to look forward too Laughing

sleepings for wimps Shocked lol

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

sonicninja wrote:

ive cracked it, ive just shelled out 200 on a return ticket for the wife to go and stay with the mother in law for a short holiday.
So why shes sat on a prop flying south to wales ill be upstairs flying west to the states on the PC, where i go from there im not sure yet, what i do know is ive now got 5 days of hardcore flying to look forward too Laughing

sleepings for wimps Shocked lol

You've cocked up there mate....you should have got her a One Way

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'm not convinced this was such a good idea.

How are you gonna feel when the "Mrs." returns with the "Mother in Law" in tow??? Fear

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Theres absolutely no chance of the Wifes mother-in-law returning as the old dragon is well aware i have a few drinking pals from RAF Lossiemouth that are Tornado pilots and they would be more than happy to test out thier Air-Air missile capability on the Mother-in-Laws "Easyjet Taxi" Laughing

And above all I have a great understanding with the old boot from years back, she stays out of Scotland and I stay out of Wales, works for me since I dont like sheep or leaks anyway Ass

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

well, my 4 days are coming to an end today, 4 days of hardcore flight simming till the early hours of the morning, now its time to put down the joystick, empty the inflight ashtray, throw away the inflight pizza boxes, have a shower and remove this 4 day old beard and rotate back to the real world before she comes home.

200 for 4 days peace and quiet??? Worth every penny!!!!!

If her flights delayed I may have time to do some touch and go's at heathrow, lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

We all sympathise with you...

You should (just as a precaution) check on your own link occasionally Arrow

https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/10/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004/

Wishing you luck and peace Very Happy



Last edited by Tailhook on Wed May 03, 2006 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

lol.....nice one Tailhook

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

invite her to join the "mile hi club!" Cheers!

Micah Wink

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

i tried that about a year ago and whilst passing through the "heights of passion" Group Wave her toes rebooted my pc then my joystick got knocked over, hitting a cup of tea onto my keyboard and a small scratch appeared on my brand new 19" TFT monitor!!! Oops!

So I say NOOO THANKS to that Nope , ill just get the virtual trolley dolley to bend over and pick up my "inflight sweeties" Ass Clapping

eahsac Guest

Isf she has got any sense she will go and find a man interested in her instead of a pc game sorry chaps but there is always 2 sides to an argument

Pro Member First Officer
mcmxl First Officer

WHAT EVER Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions