46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Star Wars
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 15

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

This is gonna cause major rows Devil Devil Devil but which do you is better.

15 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Starbucks... 😉

Kidding...Star Trek cause of Mr. Spoc 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Star Wars. The music was better. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Star Trek is just lame, lets face it... soo very many spin offs

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

STAR WARS!!!!! november 1st can't wait

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Star Wars. I didn't watch all the series of Star Trek, but I did watched all the Star Wars movies, so I voted for Star Wars.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If it wasn't for Star Trek breaking new ground on TV and then the movies (cinema) the "powers that be" wouldn't have let the others start.
Yes I saw the original on TV in 1966.

The last three Star Wars were very bad in comparison the first three, especially the first one. Great bar scene!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Star Trek by far. I want the theme song to star trek voyager in MP3 but I doubt I'll ever find that.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

STAR TREK.
Great script writing, much attention to detail and acting was paid especially in DS9 and Voyager.
The music was befitting such a grand scheme and the leading characters were convincing.
The various incarnations of the Star Trek series served as an open ended platform for a seemingly endless stream of phantastic stories and adventures. It is fair to say that every single episode of any of the Star Trek series carried a meaningful storyline with more than only one possible outcome. I have always thought that those in the wider community who scoffed at Star Trek simply lacked the patience and ability of lateral thought to grasp the deeper meaning of the whole beautiful composition.

STAR WARS.
Simply an attempt of yet another megalomaniac who can not bear the thought that when his time is up nothing of him or his name will remain - so he tries to to live forever using a method that is anything but new or original. To make matters worse, he doesn't even try to veil the fact that the Hero in his bland story of black and white and right and wrong is supposedly based on his own glorious and righteous character George Lucas - Luke Skywalker. I like mystery, I like thought, I like intellectual challenge; when an author or film director tries to force me into his own simplistic view of the world and the universe I turn around in disgust and walk away.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

TAILHOOK
Great briefly resuming analysis. Clap

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

TAILHOOK
Great briefly resuming analysis. Clap

Well thank you for agreeing with me, Greekman.
I only just saw this and humbly accept your approval 😎

As they say : Great minds think alike Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

With the exception of DS9, Star Trek was entirely predictable. They go to a new, wierd planet and someone is killed or captured by talking rocks or oil puddles. Then Kirk/Picard with the assistance of Spock/Data save the day by doing something unsupported by anything earlier in the script.

My only quarrel with George Lucas is that he had creatures that nature would never have.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

I never liked star trek it never stood out to me. its just one of those movies that I never liked and never will for that matter

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Live long and prosper

Star trek wins for me,with the Next Gen being my favorite

FEM have a little look here ➡

http://www.trekconnection.com/sounds/mp3/voyager.asp

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Live long and prosper

Star trek wins for me,with the Next Gen being my favorite

FEM have a little look here ➡

http://www.trekconnection.com/sounds/mp3/voyager.asp

Live long and prosper indeed!

TNG was not my absolute favorite, it was and is number three on my scale.Good stories, Picard a great actor and my favorite characters are Data and the gorgeous brunette shrink ...er counselor (not necessarely in that order) who's name has slipped my mind. Why is it that I can never remember the names of stunning looking women... must be my preoccupation with eyecandy Wacko ❤️ Whip Ouch!!

Better go before the feminists movements get wind of this and start sueing me for sexist remarks, political incorrectness and, and, and...

7 0f 9, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! But seriosly folks, I think both have their merits: Star Trek for the head rush and StarWars for the gut rush!