SearchSearch 

What to do if u want to post a screen shot?

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hi guys i have alot of screenshots to show and i dont know how cuz i submited6 of them and i dont c them in the gallary plz help !!!!! Devil

7 Responses

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Site manager flyaway has to submit these pictures himself, and when he is not so busy he will get around to it, so just be patient in the meantime.

Pro Member First Officer

ok but how to post a screen shot?

Pro Member First Officer

Guys say it only if u know if not so DONT SAY IT !!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

there are loads of pictures in the gallery..

FlyAway has to check them all first before they go in I assume so you just have to be patient!

Your first post suggests you know HOW to post a screenshot as you tell us you have submitted 6..

So, do you actually mean - include an image inside a post or how to submit a screenshot to the gallery.

Explain yourself properly and don't be so rude and you might get more friendly advice from people 🙄

Pro Member First Officer

Well i got 6 screen shots ready but if i am not mistake so to post a screen shot do u have to click on submit media and then to do the following??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

in the random images block on the left hand side of this website there is a link called "Upload Images"

go in there and make sure you select the correct category and upload the files you want to add to the gallery..

then you have to wait I think for them to be approved

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

tiger7881, next time could you please take a little more care with your posts to make sure they make more sense and are easier to read.

Even the little things can make huge difference on flyaway.

Please don't take any offence to this post,
Jarred 🙂