SearchSearch 

Airbus

Wobba Guest

I'm looking for a freeware 2002 download of any type of airbus. All the ones that i have tried either had missing gauges, or at least something was missing from the panel. I just can't find one Evil or Very Mad

10 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is a link to all the "Original" 2002 airbus here.
Look for some of the larger downloads.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=airbus&CatID=fs2002ac&Go=Search

These are all POSKY.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=posky+airbus&CatID=fs2002ac&Go=Search

Radar

Wobba Guest

Thanks! But do you know any that have custom panels? I try to download panels but i still get missing gauges. If you could tell me how to install panels or just an airbus with a custom panel already installed that would be great. I'm probably just looking in the wrong places

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Wobba wrote:

Thanks! But do you know any that have custom panels? I try to download panels but i still get missing gauges. If you could tell me how to install panels or just an airbus with a custom panel already installed that would be great. I'm probably just looking in the wrong places

My suggestion might seem like a step backwards if you happen to be the impatient type. But remember what the grown ups used to say: You must learn to walk before you can run!

Download a fleet of Airbus aircraft that you think you might enjoy to fly.
Some of those a/c will come with an aliased panel such as the b-737 or the b-777, no problem they work perfectly allright. During installation of those a/c pay particular attention to the readme files and any other documentation available, because in many cases the author will suggest a proper Airbus panel for you to use. Download the suggested panel/s and start installing them.
A word of caution : some panels are very easy to install, others can cause you a headache. But why torture yourself? If something seems too complicated and above your current level of expertise, put it on the backburner for the time being and opt for something simpler. In simple terms: The complicated stuff is not necessarely better than the simple stuff. In time you will agree with me.

As a final sweetener : There are packages available including an appropriate panel and even a soundset, obviously the filesize will be much bigger - but to find those packages you do have to start searching the major download sites, which again poses no major problems, providing you let yourself being guided by the greatest virtue of all : PATIENCE

I wish you success in your endevour.
Rick 🍻

Wobba Guest

It's not that i'm impatient because i HAVE found panels and such its just that when i install them, there are still missing guages, and/or random instruments on the panel

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Wobba wrote:

It's not that i'm impatient because i HAVE found panels and such its just that when i install them, there are still missing guages, and/or random instruments on the panel

I am sorry to disagree with your claim that you are not impatient.

If you were patient you would inform us who want to help you about the details of:
"...panels and such" i.e. the download source and the filename so that we are able to retrace your steps and most likely find the solutions to your problems.

If you are at the stage where you don't know how to log on to a site or how to click on the DOWLOAD button then please tell us , we do NOT know where you are stuck at the moment. If you happen to suffer from the phopia of loosing face in case you admit to something that you just don't know the answer to, I can put your mind at ease - nobody here gives a hoot about your face or your social standing.

In a nutshell : The downloads available to us all are many thousands. To help you, we need to know WHERE you downloaded the file from AND the ECAXT filename.

Regarding patience : had you read my previous posting in a patient manner rather than scanning it on steroids, you would have noticed me pointing out that some panels are easy and others difficult to install - depending on various factors which , quite frankly you don't seem to be ready to understand yet - hence my initial remark that you must learn to walk before you can run.
If my seemingly stern demeanor hasn't frightened you off yet, I'm still here to help 😛

Regards' Rick

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Airbus panels for 2002.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=airbus&CatID=fs2002pan&Go=Search

Tutorial for the installation of 2002 panels.
If you have any further problems please be specific.

This post will be moved to the Aircraft Forum.

Radar

Wobba Guest

1. I asked a simple question, where can i find a complete airbus?

2. I did read your post in a patient manner

3. Specificity is not related to impatience. Being that I was in a rush. I quickly typed out a question without rereading it. Next time I will be sure to take time out of my personal business to make my posts more clear for you to flame.

4. I would not be posting this post if I was impatient.

Thank you RadarMan

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Wobba wrote:

1. I asked a simple question, where can i find a complete airbus?

2. I did read your post in a patient manner

3. Specificity is not related to impatience. Being that I was in a rush. I quickly typed out a question without rereading it. Next time I will be sure to take time out of my personal business to make my posts more clear for you to flame.

4. I would not be posting this post if I was impatient.

Thank you RadarMan

1-I gave you links to a selection of airbus's, it's up to you to see if you like them or not.

2-I never said you were impatient.

3-If you were having a problem with what I gave to you I asked you to be specific, that would include the link to the aircraft that you were having problems with.

4-I don't particularly care if you are in a hurry or not.

5-I think you better reread my posts over again.

6-Please post in the correct forums or all posts will be moved without the courtesy of telling you before hand.

Radar

Wobba Guest

RadarMan that post was not directed at you, it was directed at Tailhook. I said "Thank you RadarMan" for sending me those links to the aircraft downloads.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Wobba wrote:

RadarMan that post was not directed at you, it was directed at Tailhook. I said "Thank you RadarMan" for sending me those links to the aircraft downloads.

Wobba,
Yes I saw that and thought you were being sarcastic.
Sorry if I took off on you but it seemed you were reading things into my posts that weren't there.
As I said, if you have any problems ask, we're here to help.

Radar