Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

An Apology for davec

SteveT
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:35 am 

For davec

To be honest, when I first heard that you were this amazing repainter and that you could customize peoples own repaints i said to myself - "WOW, I wonder if he could do something like that for me!". And.. well being myself -impatient as ever I just had to have my own repaint. I am 14 years of age- old enough to realise not to be impatient.

At the end of the day - its a lesson that i will have to learn and I really don't deserve the repaint anymore - and i agree!

S0.. I am going to apoligize to you, excepted or not..I know what i have done wrong.

I am truly sorry for implying that you weren't a decent repainter and for an impatient 14 year old!

SteveT
davec
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:41 am 

Thank you SteveT - it is a courageous person who can admit when he has breached the norms of good behaviour and I can appreciate that.
I know you really want that repaint - give me a little time and I'll get back to you with some ideas.
Well done.
clayloch11

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:25 am 

I am only 12 years old. A lot of people treat me like a little kid. The truth is, I am just another FS enthusiast.
davec
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:06 pm 

clayloch11 wrote:
I am only 12 years old. A lot of people treat me like a little kid. The truth is, I am just another FS enthusiast.

Welcome to the forum - I am a bit older than 12 years - and have found that members of this forum will only treat you like a small kid, if you act as one - but I sure that you will act responsibly and if you manage to become a Member, you will be welcomed as the FS enthusiast you obviously are.
clayloch11

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:14 pm 

Well actually, people in this forum are very nice. Its just at other forums.