Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

In flight from LECU (Madrid, Spain) to LIEE (Cagliari)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Well, I am climbing a bit higher today, currently aiming to be cruising at 20,000 feet..My cargo is headed for Malta's LUQA airport but I decided to fly to LIEE (Elmas Mil) cos it has a silly name and is on the way.I used Google Earth to find an airfield I fancied landing at en route this time... I have also purchased ultimate traffic and there seems to be a lot more aircraft buzzing about which is great.. Today my cargo consists of - 200 crates of crumpets which are addressed to a "Radarman" who I am told is staying on Malta briefly, 14 cottage pies, 2 Baker's crash helmets (?!) and a small man named Gerald who doesn't have any shoes but wanted a ride... what the hell this should be an interesting ride... crumpets anyone? Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

bleh.. my game crashed... will have to repeat the flight Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Blame it on the CRUMPETS!!!

Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

Or maybe the little guy with no shoes.

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

Is your cargo bay fully pressurised?? Cottage pies disintergrate at pressures less than 1 atmos and this may have caused an in flight explosion. Crumpet(s) do n't like high "G" - did you do any tight turns??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I saw saw the warning on the crates actually... concerned me somewhat but I went ahead anyway

Maybe the higher than usual cruising altitude got me?

Who knows, dunno what happened to Gerald either :s

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

I saw saw the warning on the crates actually... concerned me somewhat but I went ahead anyway

Maybe the higher than usual cruising altitude got me?

Who knows, dunno what happened to Gerald either :s

Soo.. you're not skimming at the moment I take it???

Devil