Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

whats going on with the download pages????

Pro Member Trainee
CrossPlainsDrifter Trainee

whats going on with the redirect when i attempt to download files?? it puts up a page with a link to another site that wants another $20 for a year of access? whats the deal???

CPD

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CPD,
I just tried one at random and it downloaded.
If you'll tell me which one, please be a descriptive as possible I'll have Flyaway check it out tomorrow.

I'll try to find it elsewhere for you also, so you can have it now.
Sorry but I don't have access to anything but the forum.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

CrossPlainsDrifter wrote:

whats going on with the redirect when i attempt to download files?? it puts up a page with a link to another site that wants another $20 for a year of access? whats the deal???

CPD

Are you sure you're not clicking on Ads which would take you to a payware site? That sounds like what is happening.

Pro Member Trainee
CrossPlainsDrifter Trainee

well... i navigated thru the download pages.. then to the download description pages.. hit the download button below the description... this page comes up on every download i try: (http://63.217.28.218/files/1helicopters/Gmax_Agusta_A109A.zip)

i dunno... i checked and re checked my system and made sure that i wasnt clicking on any ads...

i just dunno.....

CPD

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

RM - I looked at downloading the S-61N helicopter from the Fly Away downloads and on clicking "download" got a Simviation web page - its note 6 was a little disturbing??

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

verygom wrote:

RM - I looked at downloading the S-61N helicopter from the Fly Away downloads and on clicking "download" got a Simviation web page - its note 6 was a little disturbing??

yea I got that same message Confused

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

verygom,
I got this.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/410/fs2002-fs2004-sikorsky-s-61n-brunei-shell-one/

And then the simviation page when I tried to download, odd. How could the servers get crossed. They both may be downloading from the same designers site.
We had strange board probelms a few days ago also.

Sorry CPD they will get this right.

I'll let flyaway see this thread and figure it out.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks RM

Pro Member First Officer

The problem still persists where I've been looking.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dont Know I let him know and he is trying to work it out. I guess it's more complex than any of us thought.

Radar