Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

How to install NO CD PATCH?

Pro Member Trainee
turbogold24 Trainee

Ok I have this downloaded BUT I dont understand how to actually install it , it tells me to replace fs9.exe with the nocd file but the sizes are totally differant and the fs9.exe is a pic of a plane on the icon ... is this right ? sorry to sound dumb I just dont want to ruin the whole installation

Oh and hello to everyone I am a newbie to this

Alison

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Welcome aboard my friend.

As about no cd patch.Save somewhere safe in your system the ''old'' exe.file and put in its place the new one.Its the better way.Now ,if you dont like to do this,yes, you must replace the excisting one. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

turbogold24 wrote:

Ok I have this downloaded BUT I dont understand how to actually install it , it tells me to replace fs9.exe with the nocd file but the sizes are totally differant and the fs9.exe is a pic of a plane on the icon ... is this right ? sorry to sound dumb I just dont want to ruin the whole installation

Oh and hello to everyone I am a newbie to this

Alison

It is right - just make sure you have the right crack!! There are two versions. Make a backup of the original and you should be okay Very Happy

Pro Member Trainee
turbogold24 Trainee

thanks for your replies so lets see if i have this right

move the existing file fs9.exe to another folder on my pc

copy the new file to the folder i removed the old one

do i have to reinstall ? or restart or just try and fly ?

I added a new plane yesterrday and god that was hard work, then i discovered the file was embedded in within another file so had to bring it all out .. what a polava .. anyway it isnt actually me that flies its my husband but he is no good at this kind of stuff so I keep the peace by helping him have a hobby haha ..

thanks again guys your help is greatly appreciated

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Just remove the original fs9exe and replace with the cracked one
As tailhook said make sure you use the right crack as there are 2
1 for fs9 without the microsoft update and the other for the updated version

Pro Member Trainee
turbogold24 Trainee

Ok here goes, wish me luck, If I aint come back within the hour I have ruined it and running for my life Laughing