Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Free quality repainting services.

clayloch11 Guest

I am willing to do quality repaints for just about any aircraft. e-mail me: clayloch11@gmail.com

pacorules062389 Guest

clayloch11 wrote:

I am willing to do quality repaints for just about any aircraft. e-mail me: clayloch11@gmail.com

hey, Im looking for a repaint for a medevac chopper, let me know if you interested... adam@evanscocom.zzn.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

clayloch11 wrote:

Let me get this straight Umm...
One day before this post you were asking for advice on how to repaint aircraft ➡ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/9390/question-about-re-painting/

What am I missing Read Wacko

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

He is a fast learner my friend...His fuel is coal oil(dictionary)and ours is charcoal....
Jet fuel VS steam... 😉 😉 😉

clayloch11 Guest

Well, actually I was posting for my friend. He has FS2004 and wanted to know how to paint aircraft. I just used my nickname.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

clayloch11 wrote:

Well, actually I was posting for my friend. He has FS2004 and wanted to know how to paint aircraft. I just used my nickname.

Yeah right... Whistle

Pro Member Trainee
BlackWidow Trainee

HA HA So basicly what you are saying is you are a good quality repainter and your "FRIEND" needs help. HMMMMM i would think you would just answer his question since you are a good quality painter.