blury

Pro Member Trainee
NeoMorph Trainee

hi i have posted this before but am still having no joy..

i have the vfr photo addon for fs9 all the cds so it covers hole of uk
when i take off the picture is perfect and really clear but after a few mins the picture goes all blury and blocks of colour i was flying to egll from egcc and as i got to london i had no i dea i was in london as all i seen was blocks of colour. all the way there i was at 5000ft doing aroind 180 to 200mph i paused the game while i had my dinner and when i came back the ground was very clear i chould even see cars but it didnt last for long and went back to blury.. i have no trouble with quake 4 and doom3 etc any advice on this?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The blurriness suggests a shortage of resources, even though your computer specs seem more than capable. Are you using any other addons? Does the problem happen regardless of which plane you are flying?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Crash is right, Shut down programs running in the background.

You have a great setup, try new drivers, maybe even Omegas.

http://www.omegadrivers.net/

Clean out old ones.

http://www.drivercleaner.net/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
NeoMorph Trainee

thanks for the replys. the addons that i have installed are

727 pro,legandery 707,word airports,all the photo scenery,british airports volume 1,and i think thats it. i use adaware so my spyware is normaly down to min i have my aol open for the real world weather updates and thats about it but in the task bar there is about 5 or 6 mainly my dsl and aol and the macafee firewall and virus scanner, i havent tried the omega drivers but i will give them ago and see what they are like when i get back home from work. and another question its not to do with the scenery but i have noticed when i fly from uk to america the waypoints are over the atlantic and i thought pilots cross over to the east towords russia and spain and then come into usa from the west incase they run out of fuel is there a addon to correct this or anything? thanks

oh and to answer the other question no matter what plane am in it still does the blur accept in helis i dont think it does it as much because of the speed am doing

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...