Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

custom repaints/textures

Micah
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:19 pm 

Hi Guys,

Well, how about this for a sad post! Rolling Eyes

However, just been looking at the screenshots and came across radarmans custom texture and i have to say i am completely jealous!!! Love

So my question is, does anyone know of anyone who would do a custom texture or repaint for me of an A319 with my name on it? Umm...

I think it would be the best thing being able to fly around in my own livery!! Cool

Make as many comments as you like - i know i need to get a life!! Wink

Comments please.....

Micah Wink
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:47 pm 

A repainter will see it here before he see's it in the General Forum.

Radar

davec
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:34 pm 

Micah wrote:
Hi Guys,

So my question is, does anyone know of anyone who would do a custom texture or repaint for me of an A319 with my name on it? Umm...

I think it would be the best thing being able to fly around in my own livery!! Cool

Micah Wink

I am finalising a couple of other repaints at the moment and would wish to get these of the stocks as it were before I take any more on but if you don't want the repaints for like yesterday - I will see what I can do.
If you have a specific A319 you want done then you might like to give me the zip file name and where you downloaded it from and an outline of what you want in the repaint and hopefully I will get back to you in the next 48 hours. You might want to do that by PM.
Micah
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:42 pm 

hi Davec,

I have left you a pm,

Thanks for your time in looking at this for me, i know its sad but im really looking forward to it!

Cheers

Micah Wink