Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

could be absent for a few days

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

My System has been infected with the W32 ircbot worm, that causes the cpu to constantly restart against my will - I'm going to be trying to get rid of it for the next few days. I just wanted to keep you all posted 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Well, I hope you can get rid of that nasty thing soon. Good luck.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Bummer!

Follow these directions to the letter and it'll work for you in a minute.
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.nimda.a@mm.removal.tool.html

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Let us know the results of RadarMans suggestion Crosscheck.We need you here... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, I wen through the whole process described in the link - and so far so good. Thank you very much RM and Greekman!! It's always good to know your CPU is being cleanesed from those nasty worms 😀 -

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I havent done anything my friend Crosscheeck.RadarMan was the one that helps(as always... 👍 ).Thanks to him we have the pleasure to see you remaining here... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

I havent done anything my friend Crosscheeck.RadarMan was the one that helps(as always... 👍 ).Thanks to him we have the pleasure to see you remaining here... 😉

It's my pleasure being here 😉 -- You people are too good to leave! 😀 Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

Well, I wen through the whole process described in the link - and so far so good. Thank you very much RM and Greekman!! It's always good to know your CPU is being cleanesed from those nasty worms 😀 -

👍 Glad to hear it worked well!

Radar