What is Your Favorite Aircraft to Fly?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What is Your Favorite Aircraft to Fly ❓

Mine is the old reliable DC3. A grand old bus that never lets me down.
She may be slow, and pokey but she can more than carry her load and turns out to be a fine, fine STOL aircraft also. Yes

Radar

Last edited by RadarMan on Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 70 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Jim Glockner (jimmyglockner) Trainee

I have only tried flying single engine aircraft so far. However, I have only been flying for a few months. So far my favorite is the Cessna Grand Caravan.

Happy flights.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 At the moment I use the IFDG A320 quite a lot (recreating old holiday flights) As for standard fs aircraft I like the J3 cub Whistle

Pro Member Trainee
dark_reaper Trainee

Hard choice. With the SEL pistons i perfer the Cherokee six. The MEL pistons i like the senecas. The turbo-prop i perfer the K/A 200 thier not too small nor too big. The jets either an G-5 or an Citation X

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

I like the Air Canada DeHav. It has great flying abalities and is larger than the King Air,and they both share the same guages so I don't get confused....lol

My second is the lockheed C130....A real tank,but can haul it's weight in men or supplies....It has a great A/P system,unlike the DeHav which at times will auto turn off it's auto pilot requiring much more watching as I go about my flight.....

The DC 3 is cool too...Slow but steady....It is also the first real plane I fley in at age 6 so brings back many memories....Ahhhhhh The good ol days of tail draggers..........

Pro Member Trainee
ronaldpatton Trainee

My plane of choice it the FSD Panther Navajo. It is very much like the real thing and I only have made 2 changes (upped the brake effectiveness to .925 and added a 40 deg flap setting). It makes sure that you fly it right or things break and it has to go into the "shop". I added the Reality XP Garmin GNS530 and the WX500 weather radar to make it a real fun instrument "trainer".

Pro Member Trainee

Folks, I want to thank all of you for your input. I am amazed at the different aircraft each of us really likes and for what reasons. TomTheTank, I am really surprised that you like the cub as your second choice. Can you tell me why? Just curious why you like that particular aircraft.

Happy flying to all.

JimmyGlockner

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Umm... Im not realy sure why I like the cub, its just one aircraft I keep going back to(maybe because its easy to fly,I realy dont know???)
As I said in my original answer "At the moment I fly the Airbus" this can change week to week to whatever I d/load, but I just keep going back to the cub(is there a doctor in the house?)
Im now going to lie in a dark room for a couple of mins Wacko

Pro Member Trainee

Okay, TomTheTank. I think I understand (maybe). No doctor needed though. As you can well imagine, flying is fun for all of us.

Happy flying all.

JimmyGlockner

Pro Member First Officer
Rambunctious First Officer

My fave is the 737 since you can land it just about everywhere...

I can't stand taxiing the DC3, I'm sure I'm way too short to see out the window 😉 It's fun to fly once she's airborne though!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Rambunctious wrote:

I can't stand taxiing the DC3, I'm sure I'm way too short to see out the window 😉 It's fun to fly once she's airborne though!

Idea I think numbers 1 an 5 might be of interest to you with the DC3.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2004_10keycommands.asp

👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Secret Last week old holiday flights this week cargo

https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/10/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004/

Thats what I like about fs9........You can be & do whatever you fancy

🍻

Pro Member Trainee
watersprite Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

What is Your Favorite Aircraft to Fly ❓

Mine is the old reliable DC3.

Thanks for the DC-3 link. I'll try it out this evening. Now...to my favorites (naturally, I always reserve the right to change my mind at any moment, for any reason...or for no reason at all 😉 )...

As a simulated bush pilot, the smaller GA prop planes are, in general, my favorites. Sometimes I do enjoy flying larger aircraft (embraer 170, B-25, etc.). The list that follows is in no particular order of absolute preference, because I love each of these planes for their individual attributes...

I currently have five "payware" add-on planes that I fly most often, but first I'll mention a nice freeware enhancement of the default Cessna 172SP. It's the "RealAir Simulations" Cessna 172SP. The flight dynamics, graphics, and sounds have all been improved in this enhancement. You can find this very nice C172SP at the "RealAir Simulations" site:

http://www.realairsimulations.com/

Another very nice freeware add-on single prop plane is the "Maule M-7-260" by Mikko Maliniemi. This plane comes with several different landing gear variations, and is a 60 MB download (with a few extra downloads available for upgrade/enhancement). You can obtain it from this site:

http://www.fsnordic.net/

(just put "Maule M-7-260" in the file library search engine, and it will point you to the complete Maule M-7-260 download page)

As I said...the following list is in no particular order of preference in terms of how much I like each one, except perhaps to say that I do fly the smaller, slower aircraft more often than the two faster ones of this bunch:

[Disclaimer: Before I launch into my glowing "mini-review" of the following five planes, I must say that I am in no way affiliated with "Flight One/Dreamfleet". I'm just a very happy customer! 😀 ]

Flight One/Dreamfleet Piper Archer II:

This is a six passenger plane, and it does feel a bit heavier than some of my other small, single prop planes, but this feeling also gives it a friendly, comfortable, and predictable flight dynamic. It's not a racer, and it can't climb at too fast a rate, but if you like to fly VFR sightseeing trips, this is a very nice plane. Its engine sounds are pretty impressive as well.

[One small not about the Archer: Archer owners beware...in the next few weeks, Peter McLeland will be releasing a freeware "enhancement kit" for the Archer II...his "Bandit" kit. This kit, amongst other things, will include a much more powerful engine, enabling the plane to perform aerobatic maneuvers!]

Flight One/Dreamfleet Cessna 177 "Cardinal":

This is a "two for one" deal! With the purchase of this plane, you get two different models...a fixed gear version, and a retractable gear version (naturally, with slightly different flight dynamics for each).

Both versions of this plane are faster than the Piper Archer mentioned above, so may be more appropriate in certain conditions...especially if a faster climb rate is desired. Again...a very nice plane to fly.

Flight One Cessna 152:

I love this little plane! (see my "Simulated bush pilot lands plane inside Mt. St. Helens!" post of a few days ago for a small C152 adventure report. Later in the same thread, I posted information that will lead you to the "follow up" report I posted to the same Usenet news group several hours later).

The C152 is a small, light two seater, and is often used as a student pilot trainer. Cheaper to rent than a C172, it can still be found teaching students how to fly. It's more than just a trainer though, as I've found it to be especially useful for when I need a plane that can land in just about any tight spot. It can do this because it can fly very slowly, and land even more slowly than many others.

The C152, because of its ability to fly so slowly, is especially nice for slow, low altitude sightseeing over nicely enhanced scenery. It's also just a really cute plane! 😀

Flight One Cessna 421 "Golden Eagle":

This is a very nice twin engine prop plane. It can fly faster and higher than the planes mentioned above, so I use it for different types of flights than those mentioned above. With it's nice virtual cockpit (all my favorite planes have nice virtual cockpits), it's also nice for "VFR sightseeing" flights. If you need more power for higher altitude VFR sightseeing (like flying over the Himalayas), this is a nice choice.

Flight One Piper Meridian:

This is my most "high tech" single [turbocharged] engine prop plane, and it shares similar speed, range, and altitude characteristics with the Cessna 421 twin engine. This plane sports a high tech "glass cockpit" instrument display, and is lots of fun to fly! The default cockpit views are a little more restricted than the others, so you don't get as much of a "wide angle" view for basic sightseeing as you do with some others, but it's also very well suited for IFR flights and pure instrument flying.

These five "Flight One/Dreamfleet" planes are all available at this stie:

http://www.flight1.com/

Finally, you can see some screen shots of flights taken in some of my planes here:

Now and then, I add more screen shots to that page, so if you like them, you can check the page now and then.[/b]

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

watersprite,
Thank you for all of that interesting information, while I've yet to buy an aircraft download (just "Ultimate Traffic") they look like there're well worth it. Many hours, days must go into the building of a "class" crafts such as those.
I'll try the "free downloads" during the week when the servers are slow.

If you like small props like I do you might get a kick out of this one, it's not to glamorous but it's a fun aircraft to take in and out of small dirt strips (STOL). I like to go down to Australia and try some of the strips there.

Aeronca Champion 7AC

http://www.fscorner.com/database2002-2/27-11-2002.htm

I know that there is one in a "pack" but I'm looking for a single download of a Beech 33- "V" tail. Help!

Pro Member Trainee
watersprite Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Aeronca Champion 7AC

Hi RadarMan,

It looks like a nice plane, but when I see "fs2002", I hesitate, as I know that some planes created for fs2002 don't entirely work in fs2004. Do you use this plane in fs2002 or fs2004? If fs2004, have you noticed any problems? Thanks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

watersprite wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Aeronca Champion 7AC

Hi RadarMan,

It looks like a nice plane, but when I see "fs2002", I hesitate, as I know that some planes created for fs2002 don't entirely work in fs2004. Do you use this plane in fs2002 or fs2004? If fs2004, have you noticed any problems? Thanks!

No, I'm running it in FS2004, I never owned FS 2002, this is the first time with MS's Sim.
Try it, it's an easy one to handle, try it off "Bob's Strip" in Washington State. I can't get my DC3 in the air there.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Heh, lots of you guys like the old prop planes, but I for one have fallen in love with the Boeing 747! I can't explain how great of an aircraft it is! It's the big bulky "THING" that you guide around the sky, but it has a grace all it's own. Everything about the craft is big. And during approach, it almost seems to have a mind of its own...Well, there's my 2-cents, and if you havent flown a 747 yet, get a license and hop in!

Pro Member Trainee
watersprite Trainee

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

...and if you havent flown a 747 yet, get a license and hop in!

Ha! Why would I want to be a computer operator/auto-pilot babysitter high altitude bus driver?! (eek! Just kidding! 😉 ).

Besides...I think my "heavy" qualification is not going to happen anytime soon. I doubt anyone would want to give me a "heavy" check ride after my little stunt involving a 737 one day (or was that a 777?...I can't quite recall at the moment). Though I did instruct my passengers to finish their drinks and fasten their seatbelts while I tested the big bird's ability to roll (successful test, by the way...even with stress damage detection enabled, there was no damage detected), some of them still insisted upon complaining about their own personal stress damage. Silly passengers...didn't they know that a simulated bush pilot can do anything in any sort of plane and live to tell about it? (even if re-starting the sim is necessary for ultimate survival now and again?). 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

Well in my world I know really like the LearJet....Fast...Friendly,,and cool as crap........
😀

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

As far as jets go, I enjoy flying the 737 becasue of the open and bright cockpit. But if I had to choose my favorite it would probably be the Mooney Bravo or possibly the Beechcraft Baron. I feel like you have so much more control over prop-planes than you do over larger jets. I love having to pay attention to the rpms, manifold pressure, fuel flow, engine exhaust temperature, and all the things you need to watch to make sure your plane is flying it's best! They also are slow enough to let you take time and enjoy the VFR!

Pro Member Trainee
watersprite Trainee

originalgrunge wrote:

I feel like you have so much more control over prop-planes than you do over larger jets. I love having to pay attention to the rpms, manifold pressure, fuel flow, engine exhaust temperature, and all the things you need to watch to make sure your plane is flying it's best! They also are slow enough to let you take time and enjoy the VFR!

I agree absolutely! There's nothing like true, hands on simulated flying. 🙂 All that auto-pilot stuff is interesting, and good to know, but I get the most enjoyment out of flying as "manually" as possible while still going slowly enough to really enjoy the scenery. Most of my flying is along remote coastlines or in remote mountains, so I don't deal with ATC all the time either.

Now I'm going to get ambitious and see if I can plan an around the world trip for one of my small prop planes! 😀

Pro Member Trainee

WaterSprite, let us know how your flight goes. sounds like quite a challenge!

Happy flying.

JimmyGlockner

RadarMan wrote:

Rambunctious wrote:

Idea I think numbers 1 an 5 might be of interest to you with the DC3.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2004_10keycommands

👏

Hey, that's a good one, <shift enter> I won't try the other one, because it's cheating. I did wonder how the dakota pilots ever got off the ground... Sounds like a good ab workout!

Pro Member Trainee
predacat Trainee

I like my U-2S. Not that manuverable but flies awfully darn high.

Pro Member Trainee
Pitt Trainee

Hi there, my favourite aircraft is boeing 747, A380 and concord, I got flight simulator 2002 PE, 2004 & train simulator, can I have anyones Ip address for multiplayer.

Thanks

mudduk175 Guest

I like to fly the Cessna 172 and 182

Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

I've really become comfortable in the King Air. It's fast enough to get you there, but you can slow it down for a liesurely look at the scenery. For long haul, I am learning to love the 737.

Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

Hey, that's a good one, <shift enter> I won't try the other one, because it's cheating.

I disagree. A realworld pilot can move his head around inside the cockpit, and even stick his head out the window in some planes, like the DC-3, in order to see. Using the W key to overcome a limitation of the sim is not cheating - it's a good way around the issue.

Elkin Guest

The B-58 Baron for me. good 'ol twin, Beefy in it's own without being overwhelming.

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

737NG, not used any other since I got it.

Pro Member Trainee
Steeev Trainee

Gotta love the throaty Beechcraft Baron. Easy to fly, and looks great.
I love the LearJet. Have done ever since a succesful landing at Cote D'Azur without the gear down.
Did I say successful? I meant disastrous.

Elkin Guest

I have a new favorite for now!

The 'ol 3 holer (My Dad called it this when he was flying them. The 727-200) I put a good panel in it with all the GS, ALT, GPWS sounds etc.. The panel has everything on it without having to go to subpanels in it and it is a beast!!!!

Takes a while to get it off the runway!!! Nothing like the fanjets

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Favourites definately change regularly for me, but generally :-

OVERALL FAVE
Beechcraft Baron 58
"Great multi-use, lovely sound, lovely handling, simple Avionics, disappointing Virtual Cockpit"

FAVE SINGLE ENGINE
Cessna 172P
"Great simple plane to start with, or go for a VFR flight to check out scenery. Great handling, easy to land"

FAVE TWIN ENGINE
Beechcraft Baron 58
"See above"

FAVE JET
PMDG Boeing 737 NG
"Best add-on out there... Superb graphics, handling & systems, best realism"

FAVE VINTAGE
Captain Sim 727
"Listen to those engines!! Lovely old cockpit, primitive but realistic handling" I use this for Cargo only.

FAVE COMMUTER
Eurowings BAe 146
"British build quailty!! Interesting systems, good model, shame no 3D cockpit" . . . .

WORST AIRPLANE
Spirit of St. Louis NYP and Altitude Concorde
"Yak!"

Pro Member Trainee
Seideric Trainee

Currently, my favorites are:

The Pilatus PC-12, and for the adventurer in me the Grumman G21 Goose.
(I live in the Pacnorwest, if I get lost 😳 I can always land in a lake or the Pacific) 😀

Last edited by Seideric on Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain

My current Favorites.

FAV JET
Delta Airlines Boeing 757-200
Just rather simple, plus i've got realistic sounds, the gentle hum of the jets puts me to sleep.

FAV JET.
MD-90
I love this one too! Got realistic sounds, great for the times when i just wanna hop from Grand Rapids to Detroit

Elkin Guest

My new favorite is a POSKY 747-200 in UAL REAL old colors. I have a blast with it! I can go through out the cabin, play with the Stews,,, It is a hoot!

I have the RFP 747-200 2nd Gen, But I have not got it going yet.

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Fire_Emblem,

Going by your moniker (name as you know), I figured you must be a multi-engine rated individual. Heavy jets etc. The Boeing 757 is a great one. I no longer work for Delta Airlines but did for two years as a baggage/U.S. mail and freight handler. The B-757 was always a real badass when it came up to the gate! (especially at night!)

As for myself, I concur with you that the high altitude airway is the best of sim! Technology is greater by far in modern jets and the glass cockpit of the 757 is one of the best!

Elkin Guest

My favorite is this old 747-200. It creaks, sometimes things don't work. I got a GPWS in it now. I can roam all over the cabin. The engines smoke like crazy, On long flights, I can sit and look out the window,,, good fun

Extra stuff I put in it: GPWS, interior, naked folks, cabin calls, cabin view where the pax watch a movie when I level off. real JT-9D sounds, and a smoke package.

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

GPS-Kid...I am SHOCKED 😳 How can you call the 727 a vintage aircraft? She is in her prime Sir! 😀

Pro Member Captain

Let me rephrase :-

RECENT VINTAGE!

Ok, let's agree on Classic!

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Thank you David. 😉

Elkin Guest

Well, I am back to the Barron again. It is a great aircraft. Bullet proof, moves right on out there!!! I found a freeware enhancement package for it online and added it. It is great. ZOOoooom!

Pro Member Trainee
Steeev Trainee

Any Chance you could post the link to the Baron Enhancement pack, Elkin?

Elkin Guest

I seached Hi and low. I cannot find the zip I,D. Here is the guy that did it though.

If you have trouble, I can send you the files.

baddad1@cascadeaccess.com

Elkin Guest

Right now, Got another one. I found a B-58 Hustler. It has afterburner and MOOOOOVES OUT!! It is great. The fire come out and it smoke like crazy. The ILS is none less that 200 knots. It has 16 wheels. The oleos react good. The plane is a blast.

I had to put an HSI in it and a radio stack. But it was nothing. I copy/dragged it from the C-208..

Great fun. Sonic boom too!

I put some screenshots in.

Elkin Guest

I really like the tri-motor. I put an ADF in it for nav. I removed the GPS. I do not have ANY GPS's in my planes!!!!

Just me.

I'm intalling aht DC-3's autopilot in it too. I want old equiptment. But I want to get there in the weather.

I know the TM is a VMC plane only,, but not any more!!! HEH FEDS! Come and get me!!!

I am going to be doing the Billy bad ass arrival into anchorage with the tree top transition for the arrival. "ATC, I am clearing myself to land'.

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

For heavy jet fans try the IL-86....handles well and engine sounds are brill 😀

Pro Member First Officer

I like the 747 also but I have run into some real issues with stalling at cruise alt. One minute I am at overspeed!! and then I am completely stalling with just a tweak or less in the controls between the two conditions. I am sure the real A/C must not be as touchy?? I have crashed the FS2004 747 almost every time I have attempted to fly it.

Elkin Guest

Well, I have made my rounds till now and you know what? I like the POSKY 747. Because it sways on therunway if you turn too sharp, the wing bogeys will raise off the runway with a heavy sway. If you muck up the landing and bounce, the wing and body bogeys will re-smoke when they hit again. They react very real. I can feel it in the cockpit too. When I replay the approach and landing while sitting in the pax cabin, looking out the window at the wing and engines, watching the runway coming into view,,, touching down, it feels REAL. I really enjoy the realism .
So, so far POSKY has it. I had to add an interior, panel and real jet and mechanical sounds,,

I like it.

I have flown in a lotta 74's as well as other planes pilot or otherwise,,, I like it!!!!!

GRATS to the simmers All of You!!! Developers and all of you,,, US!

Pro Member Chief Captain

About your stalling problem, If you can, create a new post cause I dont want you to have to root through this one to find my stuff. ANyway, tell me exactly what your problems are, and i'll help ya work it out!

Cheers!

Pro Member Trainee
Ohiosimmer Trainee

My favorite would be the default B 737-400.......I almost always fly it....

Pro Member Chief Captain

In that case, you can get the cool panel with cabin calls at avsim, I cannot remember what its called, you can add me to msn messenger and i'll send it to you!

Big_Beia@hotmail.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

My favorite plane to fly is Air Force One. The best version for FS2004 can be found at:

My second favorite is Air Force Two that RadarMan directed me to. This can be found at:

(AF2 is second from the bottom)

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Still the Barron!!!!! Drool Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain

THATS A AWESOME PLANE...if only i was better with prop aircraft

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Chris102 wrote:

My favorite plane to fly is Air Force One. The best version for FS2004 can be found at:

My second favorite is Air Force Two that RadarMan directed me to. This can be found at:

(AF2 is second from the bottom)

I am soooo gonna sound like a newbie here, 😂 but omg Chris this site is unreal 😀 - look, KLM textures I've been looking for 😀

I owe you a 🍻

Elkin Guest

Well, I am consistantly with the RFP 747-200. This is my overall favorite. I love the detail. I also greatly modified the landing gear and cabin. It has an eary feel of realism. I like it. Now!!!! Gotta get a copilot and passengers. This is the next challange for the designers. Whip

Pro Member Trainee
pancho54 Trainee

on piston engine ac my fav is no doubt the good old gooney bird, the DC3 or c-47 military version, the one i flew in africa for about 3000 hrs ofPIC.

as far as jets, i love the sweet DC9 and the MD 88.

Airbus is fine but then i just feel like a computer manager, really that is what we have become with the FBW planes

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

My favorite aircraft is the PSS Avro Vulcan, as a young kiddy I remember living at RAF Scampton in the late 70's and I remember the awesome noise of these huge majestic birds screaming over my house and then watching land as the swing-park was right next to the runway.

My dad had to drag me out of the cockpit of one when I was six years old at one of the RAF "Open-days".......what a memory.

So this is why the Vulcan does it for me!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
Harrison (xxHARRYxx) Trainee

I have a few planes I like to fly:

- Air Canada A321 (I am Canadian after all)
- Jet Blue A320
- KLM 757
- Excel Airways 737 (however I can't get the damn ATC to say 'Excel')
- Virgin Atlantic A321
- American 747

If anyone wants textures for any of the above planes, send me a private message (xxHARRYxx), and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction - they are all quite good.

Which one I use depends on my mood, and where I am flying.

-HR

Pro Member Captain

I share most of my time between :-

- PMDG 737NG
- PSS A320 / A340

..........but I also enjoy flying in:-

- Level D 767 PIC (NEW!)
- Captain Sim Legendary 727
- PSS Concorde Pro
- Wilco ERJ145
- Wilco CRJ
- VMAX 747-200 RFP
- MAAM DC-3
- PSS Dash 8-300

only fly the historical default planes as enjoy the realism that the above give.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

i love the Baron for just flying around. but if i do longer,commercial flights i cant resist the classic MD-80

Pro Member Chief Captain

UPDATE: FEM no longer likes the 747 or any other's he may have mentioned. (Not that anyone really gives a damn😛)

His new list

POSKY 757-200 HEINO colors (Courtesy of the Legendary DaveC)
POSKY 757-200 with PW2037 Engines, Delta NNC
Some Delta MD-88
IFDG MD-11 Delta NNC
ERJ-200 Delta Connection NNC

I do need a turboprop added to this list...

Pro Member First Officer

F_E_M,

How 'bout posting a screenshot of the POSKY 757-200 Heino to the gallery sometime soon? If one is already in there it got by me. 😞

Guest FEM Guest

I will soon

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

the boeing 767-300 heavy i thiunk it got to be the absolute best plane boeing has and can make

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

I know this is quite harsh, but I really hate the DC 3, its turns are too sensitive and its handling sucks. I also hate the speed of it, its too slow, but they are just my stubborn opinions . The best airplane I like is the Bombadier Learjet 45 british airways livery. Its fast , effective, handings good, got all the modern equipment, it looks nice and looks like a buisness jet and it can be used for any purpose 🙂 .

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Heh, lots of you guys like the old prop planes, but I for one have fallen in love with the Boeing 747! I can't explain how great of an aircraft it is! It's the big bulky "THING" that you guide around the sky, but it has a grace all it's own. Everything about the craft is big. And during approach, it almost seems to have a mind of its own...Well, there's my 2-cents, and if you havent flown a 747 yet, get a license and hop in!

I'm with you on this one! I love to fly the heavies. Especily the LDS 767-300ER, and the 744. But I also do alot of VFR around MT in prop planes. It changes alot, last week I did alot of flying in my F/A-18. But today I've already flown about 300 miles in my Cessna 177.

Pro Member Trainee
Geoff Cox (coxy) Trainee

greetings fellow Simmers
wothout dought my most favourate bird is the Beoing KC97 e stratotanker I love the way sounds and feels[/img]

Pro Member Chief Captain

The Heino 57' is in the gallery.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

My fave aircraft is the 737 I like all the old generations and new.The Fokker 100 and and 757-200 are also great aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...