Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Are we allowed to post links ??? Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
jarred_01 Chief Captain

Indeed you are . Smile

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

In that case, I'd just like to share what I've just put on my christmas wish list. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
jarred_01 Chief Captain

Wow, that certainly looks like an awesome flight sim machine, I am very jealous. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

you MUST be kidding Shocked - Thats 4000 - Oh my goodness!! - I think you just might have one of the BEST systems ever with something like that!! I envy you! Very very nice! - Congratulations!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Shocked That is fantastic, I've never seen one like that for sale. It must be $6000 in US dollars. I hope you get it.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

No such luck RM, Sad but I can atleast wish. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

oh..hehe...oops Laughing - I assumed were actually going to buy that - I think if everyone chipped in 10 bucks, we could eventually get it, then we'll share..everyone gets to keep it for a week Wink ....hehe - I'd have to wait 19 years till its my turn Shocked - Err...forget that idea then Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
jarred_01 Chief Captain

Maybe if we share it out by the number of posts... that is not such a good idea, none of us will ever get it from RM. Wink Plus I would imagine that the postage charges would be quite high for something so large. Sad

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

fourby wrote:

In that case, I'd just like to share what I've just put on my christmas wish list. Smile

"Ho! Ho! Ho! Here is Santa Clause!"
Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

WoooooW... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Thats great....where is the rest craft??? Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Shocked That looks impresive!

In the Lisbon Intl. airport, there's an aviation store where you can buy model planes, magazines, clothes, etc. Well, there's also a simulator that looks like the one in the link. It's awesome!