http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=pa306st4.zip&CatID=root

Fokker 100 Arrow
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15255/project-fokker-70-100-v2/

An-225 Arrow
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=an225.zip&CatID=root

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

For the A300-600ST Arrow

Take off in the Airbus A-300-600ST Beluga super transporter from Rome International Airport.Press K to close the Nose Cone.Press G to raise your Gear.Fly to KSC Florida and offload the Raffaello MPLM (Multi-Purpose Logistics Module) ... Uses Vinka's new Spacecraft2.DLL.(included)..Has smoke and sounds (needs OrbiterSound 3.0 or higher installed).Note , in order to taxi or turn the truck the best method is to stop the aircraft or truck, then increase time acceleration to 100x make the turn , then decrease time acceleration back to 1x..

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=k-a-300-600.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Note : The category is Orbiter-Spaceships Hack Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

I'm looking for some new downloads,(all items freeware),
1. The Airbus A300-600ST
2. Fokker 100
3. AN-225

Any help is appreciated

Have you heard of that new-fangled invention, Google?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Crash I know sometimes people appear to have not done any searching for themselves but they come to this site for advice and the knowledge shared by this community.

Perhaps the individual came here to ask knowing that the responses he gets will show him good quality downloads rather than the myriad of crap you often find when googling for aircraft..

Lighten up a little on these chaps as responses like this, I imagine, would discourage people from posting here again after receiving a somewhat hostile initial response.

Sorry if this seems harsh but I think this is the 2nd such post i have read in as many minutes by yourself responding to a newcomer that I feel would give a bad general impression on the community here.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

A hard landing at Salt Lake City last night has made me grumpier than usual.

Im not the lawyer of Dear Crash but he gives an explanation about his bad mood in another topic. Wink
He is helpful and very knowledgable guy(like you dear Insight) and he has help(and he will continue to)lot of people in here including me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Ah ok, I hadn't seen the other topic Greekman

Smile

still, take it out on something else, not the new people Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

Ah ok, I hadn't seen the other topic Greekman

Smile

still, take it out on something else, not the new people Smile

Sorry. When I saw the AN-225 in his list and realized that it is available on this site, and can be found by entering an-225 in the search box, I felt something should be said.

I don't mind when someone asks which the best model of a particular plane is and where it can be found, because that does require the experience of others. I've even been known to ask where certain things can be found...but not until devoting a considerable amount of time searching, myself.

But, to keep the peace, I'll avoid such threads in the future.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

sorry Crash,

i don't mean you should avoid these threads, just word your responses in a less 'short' manner

if you know where the aircraft is, why not explain that you know where a good one is instead of telling the person off?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Possibly because I feel if I can provoke people into being a little more self-reliant , that I'm doing them a favor. Or maybe, it's because Grumpy has always been my favorite from the seven dwarves.

Actually, I think it comes from too many years spent on forums dealing with technical issues that were used by professionals who knew they should read the manual, search the site for previous postings on the same subject and make some effort to find the answer before asking the forum. The chaos sometimes gets to me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Continue ,excactly, the way you use to Crash...No need to change anything Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

hehe ignore me.. i just felt the guy seemed a little bullied Smile

I know exactly what u mean crash - i normally just grit my teeth and try and help, unless its one of these CAPS LOCK POSTERS who can barely construct a sentence

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman:

There is a chance that the "victim" of my grumpiness may not realize why the ton of bricks is landing on him. I should make sure that doesn't happen.

Insight:

CU L8R M8

Bad keyboard! Stop that! No! No!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Greekman:

There is a chance that the "victim" of my grumpiness may not realize why the ton of bricks is landing on him. I should make sure that doesn't happen.

Come on...''tones of Bricks''...i dont think so.
Anyway you haven't said anything bad.Exclamation
You just notice the excistance of google...Yes,ok...maybe with a sharp way but if dear Panam has take it serius or he felt offended he would have told you so...Anyway as you are a decent and serious man its excpectable to wonder about the ...results Wink ... of your google notice. Wink

Lets let it cold... Smile

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

CrashGordon wrote:

Greekman:

Insight:

CU L8R M8

Bad keyboard! Stop that! No! No!

Good morning CG
Why should you change your manner, just because you may upset someone?
You are unique to yourself - the same as we are to ourselves. There are too many people in the world, who would stifle free speech if they could.
Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Great phrase in your signature Roger. Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain

roger123 wrote:

Why should you change your manner, just because you may upset someone?
You are unique to yourself - the same as we are to ourselves. There are too many people in the world, who would stifle free speech if they could.
Smile

I have a responsibility to this site. I've gotten great information here. The least I can do is refrain from scaring people away. Smile

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

CG
I don't think that you will scare people away. Reading your posts as a guest- influenced my decision to pay may $5

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

Greekman72 wrote:

Great phrase in your signature Roger. Exclamation

Thank you my friend. I think that it is true Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain

roger123 wrote:

CG
I don't think that you will scare people away. Reading your posts as a guest- influenced my decision to pay may $5

Oh my, whatever am I to do?

Leave 'em guessing! Twisted Evil

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

CrashGordon wrote:

roger123 wrote:

CG

Oh my, whatever am I to do?

Leave 'em guessing! Twisted Evil

Just keep posting my friend. I am sure we would miss you if you did not.
Smile

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

PanAmerican wrote:

I'm looking for some new downloads,(all items freeware),
1. The Airbus A300-600ST
2. Fokker 100
3. AN-225

Any help is appreciated

Have you heard of that new-fangled invention, Google?

HA HA Very Funny, I almost forgot to laugh.

Pro Member Chief Captain

The point is that the AN-225 is available on this site and all it would have taken to find it would have been to go to the download section and type "an-225" in the search box and click.

The Fokker 100 could have been found by entering "fokker 100 flight simulator" on google.

The A300 was problematic, but had you said, "I looked all over for this and can't find it. Does anyone know where it can be found?", I would have searched for it.

My sarcasm was intentional, but obviously, it didn't work. There is a difference between asking for help because you couldn't find something, and asking for help without bothering to search on your own.