Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Disk 4!!! HELP

mikee747

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:00 pm 

Hello,

I was wondering if you could please help.

I have cracked my Disk 4 (Play Disk) for FS2004. Is there any way I can start the game without Disk 4? Is there a file or mod you can download to let it start up without it.

Please help.

Thanks,
Michael Stokes
tomthetank
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:05 pm 

There are 2 "nocd cracks" doing the rounds.One for fs9 with the update and the other for without
Unfortunatly tou have to be a member to access them Crying or Very sad so try simviation or other site

Make sure you d/load and install the correct crack and you will never need CD4 again,or untill a reinstall is needed

MS will send you a complete set of disks providing you give them the serial number

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:37 pm 

do you have a link to get your FS9 disks renewed off MS? Have lost my Disk 4 and need it for a re-install but cant find the link you were on about.

Cheers

Craig
Greekman72
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:50 pm 

Its soooooooo boring....Always this CD4.. Sleep
Guest Ed

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:05 pm 

Greekman72 wrote:
Its soooooooo boring....Always this CD4.. Sleep

Right. And I'm not the least bit suspicious that most of these people have pirated versions of FS09. There are only about five people a week coming here asking for CD4, why should that make us suspicious? Rolling Eyes

How come nobody ever breaks or loses Disk 3? Or Disk 2? Apparently, Disk 4 is made of inferior material, because it's ALWAYS Disk 4 that gets broken, and that just happens to be the one that you must have to run the program. Something should be done about this shoddy quality control.

Nope, I'm not suspicious. Not me.

Ed
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:07 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
do you have a link to get your FS9 disks renewed off MS? Have lost my Disk 4 and need it for a re-install but cant find the link you were on about.

Cheers

Craig

MS will replace your disk here.

Radar

tomthetank
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:34 pm 

In fairness to all those who loose/brake CD4,it is the one that gets handled everytime you want to load fs9(and despite what they say cds are not indistructable) Rolling Eyes
And having had cd3 (fs8) explode in the cd/rw drive,I know it can and does happen (and old uncle Bill did not send me a new disk) Twisted Evil or a new cd/rw drive Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Wink
Agus0404
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Location: Evora, Portugal. Hometown: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:10 pm 

Your CD3 exploded in your CD drive? Shocked Why? That never happened to me, luckly.
tomthetank
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:46 pm 

With the speeds of CD drives getting quicker,the slightest flaw could spell the end of your cd and or drive
I suspect that the centre of the disk had a small crack,and as the cd span up to speed,it just let go,shattering into 1000s of little bits

So try and imagine a cd spinning at 5200 rpm shattering in the confined space of the cd player......not much left
Agus0404
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Location: Evora, Portugal. Hometown: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:37 am 

Yeah, that's true.
Greekman72
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:52 am 

tomthetank wrote:
In fairness to all those who loose/brake CD4,it is the one that gets handled everytime you want to load fs9(and despite what they say cds are not indistructable) Rolling Eyes
And having had cd3 (fs8) explode in the cd/rw drive,I know it can and does happen (and old uncle Bill did not send me a new disk) Twisted Evil or a new cd/rw drive Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Wink

You have apsolutely right TTT and i respect your good willing state.
Although my feeling is that at least the 80% of those who asks about this CD4 they are not victims of an accident... Wink Maybe(and i wish it)im wrong Wink

Im not a saint too,i have cracked programms and piracy games too but i would never have the (allow me the word)audacity to get in a site and try to cheat for cracks-or copies with cheap tricks about crashes,looses etc.

Maybe im an old fashion Dont Know