FS2004 on dual monitors

Newboy Guest

Hi Guys,

I have now managed to run FS2004 on dual monitors on my X800 XT PE with the 5.10 drivers.

I have one query though

All my antialiasing is run through the Catalyst center. The FS2004 antialiasing is switched off.

What happens is on the main screen when I am in spot view, I get antialiasing. If I were to drag that window to the second screen I seem to loose the antialiasing so I see all the zagged lines.

Is there any reason for this? I have set the catalyst to have antialiasing on both ports(DVI and analog) and also set the right resolutions in the game for both the ports.

Thanks

Newboy

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I think you set the AA and AF settings per monitor, so in your catalyst control panel you need to ensure the aa and so on is set the same there too

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

What's antialiasing? By the way Newboy, any chance you could post a picture of your setup?? I'd love to see what it looks like! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

anti aliasing is what takes the jagged lines away when you look at an object, so if you looked along your wiong with none.. you would see a jagged line as the computer can only draw in pixels which inherently means only straight lines..

anti aliasing is a fancy way of smoothing this out

How can I attach a picture of my setup on the forum?

Cheers

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

How can I attach a picture of my setup on the forum?

Cheers

You need an image host to link to.
Get a free account at http://photobucket.com/ and upload your screenshot.
Then put the jpeg between the image brackets here.

[img]Put it here[/img]

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...