Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Anonymous posting?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Only the FS2004 General forum bears this information in its description:

General chat about Flight Simulator 2004, no specific topic - open to anonymous users.

So why do I see anonymous posts in other forums?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well if we get as example that there is RadarMans sticky to MS about FS2006 with 1300 something posts in it but although we keep continue see posts out of this about FS2006 i think that expalins why they cant choose the right forum for his posts...
But not only guests...I have notice members do sometimes this mistake,inclunding muself maybe... Embarassed

In a former post of you have ,very right, notice...''Did you excpect logic''...I think your state explains everything... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

To be honest, I was expecting that the site was set up so that anonymous posts simply could not be made in other forums. I guess I am always searching for (but never finding) a perfect world. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

To be honest, I was expecting that the site was set up so that anonymous posts simply could not be made in other forums. I guess I am always searching for (but never finding) a perfect world. Crying or Very sad

Perfect World... Question Question Question A wish which could never become true...because simply we cant give to the word ''Perfect'' an explanation that will be totally and full acceptable...Perfection is different even between you and me so the meaning is different too... Umm...

I had post a topic in past with the following issue which is more simple,i think, than yours...Check the responces...it is very interesting... Wink Wink Wink

Arrow
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/9496/more-specific-sites-infos/

Looking forward to continue this discussion...if you think that it is worth it.... Wink

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Only the FS2004 General forum bears this information in its description:

General chat about Flight Simulator 2004, no specific topic - open to anonymous users.

So why do I see anonymous posts in other forums?

Could it be that at one time only registered members could post in the other forums?

That is a question not an answer, I don't know the answer.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Looking forward to continue this discussion...if you think that it is worth it.... Wink

Speaking of continuing.Smile You did dare me to make my own airline so I did. Now being a non conforming type of guy I made mine just a little different.

ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I came here not long after the site started and it was completely open to "guests" then as it is now.

You'd be surprised how many people don't bother to read "sticky's", it would save them time but...

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Speaking of continuing.Smile You did dare me to make my own airline so I did. Now being a non conforming type of guy I made mine just a little different.

ROFL

Have you attache a pic or screenshot dear Warhawk cause i only see the red X...maybe problems with the uploaded server.... Evil or Very Mad

Or this is your show.... Wink Wink Wink

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

The problem was with the server, but it is showing now.

Pro Member Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

I came here not long after the site started and it was completely open to "guests" then as it is now.

You'd be surprised how many people don't bother to read "sticky's", it would save them time but...

Radar

Nothing surprises me anymore. When I get done with my current flight (KLAX to TNCM) I might have more to say, but doing this using FSBrowser limits me a bit.

Doing this without compressed time, but am testing too much software to try it online. More later.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

The problem was with the server, but it is showing now.

I cant see anything...still red X... Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

I cant see anything...still red X... Crying or Very sad

I'm going to have to change where I store pictures, I have been having problems with this site lately, although my Avatar loads OK.

Keep checking, it will show up sooner or later I suspect.Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I ll try to be patient,,,,,,,,,,,, Wink