My New Ultimate Traffic Arrived

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Last week I bought "Ultimate Traffic" and it arrived today.
I did a "partial" installment because I was in my usual rush to see what I had bought. 🙄
It is nothing short of amazing, the aircraft parked at my airports has increased 10 fold. 😳
The traffic in the skies is overwhelming. 👏
The aircraft taxiing to the runways both leaving and arriving is a sight to behold. Doh!
The aircraft coming in to land and take off boggles the mind. I was standing in my Cessna watching and a 747 ran me over, what a hoot. Fear
I took a before and after screen shot at KSEA, they aren't the most clear shots because wanted to reduce them for posting. 👍

I paid like everyone else, no bargains.
http://www.flight1.com

Radar

Answers 33 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Before

After

Radar

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Hey, I hope you enjoy it! It does add to the loading time for me when i start up in a major airport, but it's definitly worth it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

originalgrunge wrote:

Hey, I hope you enjoy it! It does add to the loading time for me when i start up in a major airport, but it's definitly worth it!

👍 I couldn't believe all the traffic both in the air and on the ground.
I'd like to add more ground craft but I guess I'll have to do some reading for that.
I wish they had an easy way to add it since I have the program.
But I did notice a slowdown in my FPS because of all the new additions, it's well worth it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Jim Glockner (jimmyglockner) Trainee

This addition sounds really great. However, for my system, that may be too much activity. Would slow my system down too much. I will keep it in mind if I have a chance to buy a new system though.

Happy flying all.

JimmyGlockner

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

RadarMan we did tell you before how good it was, did you think we we joking, FS9 is now as real as it gets with UT !

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

😀
I downloaded/bought/installed Ultimate Traffic yesterday, and it is very cool.
The user interface is easy and results are just like everyone is saying, well worth the price of admission.
Airports are mobbed, so watch your fuel!

Mike

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

I made that mistake with the fuel, I like to calculate fuel for a flight (makes it more of a challange) I spent 40 min taxing around and waiting in line for take off and used up alot of fuel. When I finally got clearence for take off I forgot about my fuel, and on final to Brussels I got the fuel warning. so to all the new UT users if you want as real as it gets busy airport, then that is what you will get.

Best Addon for FS9

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 Hello all you UT fans.
I have been Read reading this thred with great intrest and you nearly convinced me to give it a try(that is until I tried to find a UK supplier? Surrender found one in Belgium)Oh and a d/load of over 100mb(my isp would have a fit) Poke in Eye
Now, I take it that most of you UT users are across the pond from me as over here we have FSTraffic2004(whats the differance ????)
I used FST on fs2000 and that was good(remember those lonley skies)

So my question Which is best ? Does anyone have both??Err Help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Umm... After much forum reading Im going the UT way.
Wall Bashing once it becomes available over here Evil or Very Mad that is

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

I am thinking of shipping a few over to the UK... maybe UK guys will be interested? If we can get enough demand, perhaps this could be possible? Radarman, the links you gave us for screenshots seem to be 'over bandwidth limits'. Perhaps you could upload them to the photo gallery? https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/upload/ 😉

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 No problem, I can do that but they didn't come out to clear.
If I may indulge myself in a short story about "UT".
Last night I went for a short flight "around the park" in my DC-3, about 10 minutes at KSEA.
When I landed I saw 14 aircraft lined up waiting to take off, others were moving to get into position. I taxied across the dirt "infield" and sat and watched this "spectacle", aircraft, maybe 2,3,4 at a time were getting into position to land and land they did, all makes and all markings. United, Delta, Alaskan, Southwest even a bare DC-3, I was fascinated.
By far the best $30 bucks I've ever spent. Yes

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Before adding "Ultimate Traffic".

After adding "Ultimate Traffic".

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

RadarMan....You dog....Now I got to have that....I got my setting set to full,andfor me there is too little traffic......I WANT....LOL

Where do you get it??? Can it be ordered over the net????HELP...I gotta have it.........

A good buddy of mine uses your expression.....*What a Hoot*......He is canadian......... 😀

Happy flying bud........Mason

Pro Member Trainee

Hey all. This looks like something I would enjoy having. Looks super!!

Happy flying all.

JimmyGlockner

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave

It really is fantastic, I only wish they had added more than 700 new AI aircraft, although if they did It would be like a L. A. freeway in the morning.

You can get it at http://www.flight1.com . They are pretty fast with the delivery, good buy, good fun.
Yes I'll try to post some more shots later today.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Wall Bashing I want it,need it gotta have it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Read Been looking around and found this

IT SAYS 58 DAYS UNTILL ITS RELEASED OVER HERE Poke in Eye
Now Im Evil or Very Mad real Evil or Very Mad Devil

Hope it helps anyone in the UK

Pro Member Trainee

RadarMan, can you help me? I am afraid to order this software due to my limited computer speed. I run at 1.2 Ghz. Can you tell me what the minimum requirements are for UT?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Happy flying. 🙂

JimmyGlockner

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

JimmyGlockner....

Here are the system regs..........

800 Mhz Processor
512 Ram
64 MB video Card
Windows XP

But they go on to say that will probably run on 98 and ME but assume no responibatily for problems.......

see for yourselfclick on any link,,like the one RadarMan posted aboce where they sell it,and then click on what you want and the system regs are posted at the bottom of all software they sell.....

happy Flying Dude.......Mason

Pro Member Trainee

Thank you Mason. As always, you are a great contibutor here.

Happy flying to you too.

JimmyGlockner

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Yes - yes - yes I must get UT

I'm keen to see how many aircraft I see at Barra (EGPR) beach strip which has 3 official flights a week depending on the tide!!! 😂 😂
The trouble with UK suppliers - $30 translates to £30 with most of them Evil or Very Mad

jimmyglockner - did you change your clock back???

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

To davec
The best uk price I have found so far is £24.99 from ➡

Im still searching and if I find it any cheaper (or any sooner) Ill let you know

Edit Oops! Thats with Free P&P Any UK reader find better please let us know

Pro Member Captain

Thanks tomthetank - now there are two of us looking - will let you know 🍻

Have established that ready available in US at $29.95 plus $12.95 shipping which comes to £23.30 - so might be worth having a decco as long as they don't charge VAT - worth thinking about. Umm...
Last CD I got from US took only 1 week to come.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Update for UK price £22.99 Free P&P Pre order here ➡

Still searching Read

Update 🙄 (If only I could read the full page before getting all worked up)
Even better news 👍 Plus a 5% discount if ordered now making it £21.84 (if my fingers are working correctly) Ill say that once more.........
ONLY £21.84 Drool

Pro Member Captain

Looks good 😂 😂 Thanks

Almost tempted to order now 🙄

MWB Guest

For those considering add-on traffic take a look at 'Just Flight's Traffic 2004. US $29.99, free shipping to UK, USA & Canada ($4.50 to Europe and $7.00 to the rest of the world). I'm in Texas and received my CD-ROM in 7 days from the UK.
I have the traffic density set at 54% and there is more than enough traffic to contend with at major airports. With 35 AI aircraft & over 100 liveries it's a nice sight to see. You also have the option to pick & choose which AI aircraft you want to fly (with FS9 default panels) or load all of them. I chose the Concord and MD-11. Very nice.
There is also Spotty. Choose Spotty when you want to watch the traffic. You can move anywhere you want, even move sideways as a plane takes off. Well worth the bucks.
I'm not affiliated with Just Flight. I'm just a very satisfied customer.
MWB

Pro Member Trainee
airman123 Trainee

i have UT too. I will post some hi res 😳 images when i get home, hold u all horses

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

😀
No waiting folks, just download it from https://www.simshack.net/products/traffic-360-ai-traffic-fsx-prepar3d-688
Have fun,
Mike

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Waiting in line, I'm the red X watching.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Umm... Could you fill it with $2 dollars regular and check the tires please. ROFL

Pro Member Trainee
orson Trainee

😂 😀 😂 😀 😂 😀

Just loaded and ran FS9 with UT......Very nice!

Then ran FS9 with UT and FS-Hotseat to hear the AI aircraft sounds.....Very, Very nice!!!!

isurfer723 Guest

Did u like ur new ut ❓ I hope u enjoyed it ❗So do u always fly ❓
Reply me at isurfer723@aol.com as soon as possible ok

From,
Isurfer723

Sam Intel Guest

Where do you get it??? Can it be ordered over the net????

You can get it at https://www.simshack.net/products/traffic-360-ai-traffic-fsx-prepar3d-688.[/quote]

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

First of all, I want to try the download version. This add-on sounds great. Thanks RadarMan! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...