Removing Cloudline

cheekytrollyGuest Guest

When Im flying in mountains its really annoying to climb up to an atitude and see a white line below you aircraft (as seen in the screenshot) Is there anyway to get rid of it?

Thanks
Andrew

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

I'm pretty sure that is the fog or mist line. If you change the weather to "fair weather" it will probably go away.

By in Seattle Guest

Ah! yes, Go to Weather & Visability and set the vis. altitude above your aircraft. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Have a look at this,its very good 😉 ➡

http://members.chello.nl/g.kranenbarg/gwkhome/BlueSphere.htm

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

BlueShpere doesn't work on my one PC on the other it makes all the difference.

P.S wow cheekytrolly, I've never seen such a nice sig. especially for a guest. Nice work 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Except that these extra wide sigs require anyone at 1024x768 to scroll horizontally to read all the posts. 😞

Pro Member Captain

Appreciate the comment will change it's size.

Ah! yes, Go to Weather & Visability and set the vis. altitude above your aircraft.

Cheers, I just set the visability to base at 10,00 feet, it fixed everything 😀

wow cheekytrolly, I've never seen such a nice sig. especially for a guest. Nice work

Thanks very much, it has no special effects though, just a random screenshot. How much does it cost to sign up an account- I would join but I dont have a creditcard 😞

Pro Member Captain

It only costs 5$. If you think of it 5$ is almost nothing. Anyway it's always nice to have someone new. 😀

Hey, JVD, I know this is a bit off topic but what fonts did you ue on your signiture, I wanna make some splash screens but dont know what font to use or where to get a template!

Cheers,
Andrew

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Cheekytrolly, what kind of plane is that in your first post?

cheekytrollyGuest Guest

Its a Piper PA34-200T Seneca. It was payware and came with the Just Flight "Flying Club" expansion. Its a great plane, and you can download it by itself here:

Hope you get it,

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...