SearchSearch 

I have a few queastions about registering...

Iv'e been thinking about registering for a while now but I have a few questions first.

1. How much does it cost? Last I heard it was $5.

2. Where do I send the money to? I don't have a credit card or anyhting, so I figure I should send it snail-mail. ( You know, in the envelope?)

3. Do I need an E-mail adress? I don't have one just yet.

4. Do I have to pay the $5 once or monthly or yearly or something like that?

5.Is there anything else I should know about?

If you could answer these I would definetly appreciate it. Thanks. 👍

8 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

1) Yes its $5
2) I think you need a credit card, I don't believe there is another way
3) Yes I think you do
4) The $5 is a one off payment. Lasts a lifetime
5) The forums here are great 😉

Looking forward to seeing you around 😀

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Once you are here, you'll almost wonder why they never asked you to pay more for such quality and excellent forums.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Iv'e been thinking about registering for a while now but I have a few questions first.

1. How much does it cost? Last I heard it was $5.

2. Where do I send the money to? I don't have a credit card or anyhting, so I figure I should send it snail-mail. ( You know, in the envelope?)

3. Do I need an E-mail adress? I don't have one just yet.

4. Do I have to pay the $5 once or monthly or yearly or something like that?

If you could answer these I would definetly appreciate it. Thanks. 👍

1. Yup

2. Paypal can do transfers from a bank account into a paypal account - from which I think you can pay

3. Yup - you should get a gmail account, best email system ever.. 2.5 GB of free space (You need an invite from someone who already has one, which unfortunately means you need a mail address of some sort like hotmail or yahoo which are both free but rubbish 🙂 I would gladly send you a gmail invite and that goes for anyone else on the forums)

4. Once only

5. Yes, you should know this is the greatest flight sim community out there with a wealth of knowledge and downloadable goodness!

😀 😀 😀

Pro Member First Officer
leachus2002 First Officer

It was one of the best things I have done.

It opens up a whole new world of Flight Sim with downloads, experts and loads of other goodies.

If you can't fly then don't worry, there are plenty of experts around in this community that will get you over the first hill, they did it for me.

You won't find a friendler or close knit community around.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Since all the other Gents has cover all of your questions my friend, i only would like to add something toone of them...

You should know that you will learn and find(as we all do day by day)more things than these you expect too... 😉

We all gonna be happy if you join us. 😉

Friendly

Boy you guys are real nice here... I didn't expect that many responses that fast! Ok, sou you say you can use paypal? All thay need is your bank account #? I'll see what I can do with the e-mail adress. Hopefully this will all get sorted out soon... Hack (I like this smiley...)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Boy you guys are real nice here... I didn't expect that many responses that fast! Ok, sou you say you can use paypal? All thay need is your bank account #? I'll see what I can do with the e-mail adress. Hopefully this will all get sorted out soon... Hack (I like this smiley...)

Good luck 👍

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

Looking forward to your company and welcome in advance. 😀