Yoke and Pedals Problem

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I have the CH products Yoke and rudder pedals that plug into my USB ports. They were just working yesterday, but now the computer dosen't seem to pick them up, I have never had to install them, I just pulg them in and they usually work. I tried the CH Control Manager, but it doesn't seem to pick them up either.
Any suggestions?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Have you had a look in the control panel to see whether they're 'present' ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Are you using a USB port on the computer or a USB hub. I've seen some cases where hubs produced stange results.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Have you had a look in the control panel to see whether they're 'present' ❓

They don't show up in FS or in My Computer, but they do in Control Panel.

I use the USB ports on the front of the computer.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Check in your Device Manager(right click''my computer''/manage/device manager)if you get any question marks in your USB controllers.
If you do,right click in the question marked driver choose ''Roll back driver'' and if it doest work unistall it and in the upper of the screen which appears your computer(maybe you have rename it to something)right click and choose ''Scan for hardware changes'...It will find and reinstall the driver you have recently disabled.
If you dont have a question mark right click on the ''Universall Serial Bus Controllers''(USB)and choose ''Scan for hardware changes''and check the results.
Another choise is to unplug your Joystick and restart your system.When it restarts plug in your Joystick and if it didnt works go to control panel and chosse ''Add remove hardware'' and let your system search for the new hardware you already install.When it asks if you have already plugged your device click ''Yes''.

Also try some different USB ports(maybe those you get directly from your MOBO)

Let us know... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Thanks, Greekman. I was "airborn" again, KLAX to PHNL, so I'm glad someone came forth with that information.

SamIntel, try something else in those USB ports, just to determine that they are still alive.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...