Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

It's been a while

Pro Member Chief Captain
crosscheck9 Chief Captain

Hello all!
It's been a while since my last visit. Unforutnately, school is taking up all of my time. I think I've taken on more than I handle. Within this year, I have to travel to Qatar, Jeddah, Nairbi, Zambia, Calcutta, and maybe Kenya. I'm not even going to get into why I have to do it, but it's going to cost alot of money, and I'm trying to raise it via proposals, among many other things, but I miss flying. It's been a while since I've been at the controls. I think I'm going to hop into an a320 and fly from Fiji to Sydney. I hope I get back as soon as possible Very Happy

Have you ever had that feeling, where everything just seems right, and you have no cares in the world..As if heaven smiled down upon you, and told you everything was going to be ok?

Yea, neither have I

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Welcome back...and have fun. Smile

CrashGordon
CEO, Omega-Air Virtual airlines

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Welcome...home Wink ...my friend Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Welcome...home Wink ...my friend Exclamation

Hehe - home is right Wink -- Thanks for the warm welcome Very Happy

Have you ever had that feeling, where everything just seems right, and you have no cares in the world..As if heaven smiled down upon you, and told you everything was going to be ok?

Yea, neither have I

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

School is always in the way Angry

Welcome back and enjoy your flight with the wonderful A320 Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

School is always in the way Angry

School ans study Read will make you a good pilot Captain Agus Exclamation

So keep going with it and dont blame it my friend...Otherwise i dont think that one day i will have the plaesure to fly with you... Wink Wink Wink

Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

I've finished High School this year in June. I am waiting for March to start my pilot school. That school is gonna be awesome and will study a lot. Wink

Yeah, I was supposed to start it in September, then in December, and now in March Confused I haven't finished with my driving lessons so I can't go to my pilot school without a car and a lincese. I know how to drive...my dad taught me, but I still need to take the driving lessons so I can get my license.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

It will be easy for you Captain Agus...Go for it... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

Thanks Greekman! Wink

I have always been a good student. I'm not lazy to study when I have to study. In fact I am studying now all the rules and laws of the road. My exam is gonna be next tuesday. The exam is hard to pass, but nothing is impossible Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
jarred_01 Chief Captain

Welcome back crosscheck, and for Agus, good luck with your exam!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

Very Happy Thank you Jarred!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Very Happy Thank you Jarred!

Words stolen from my mouth Wink

Yea, neither have I

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

Mr. Green

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

welcome back m8

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

sounds like an old response, but

i wish i was back at school, it is so much easier than full time work and supporting a family so, hey count yourself lucky!! Wink

Get up in the skies asap tho, it keeps your sanity!!

Micah