Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Maiden Flight!

Pro Member Chief Captain
SteveT Chief Captain

Greetings everyone.

The reason I'm writing a post here is becuase it's a very special evening for Michael Aviation in the U.K tonight!

Approximately 15 minutes before a posted this comment, Michael Aviation (which is the name of the fabulous repaint that davec did for me), succesfully completed its maiden flight from London Heathrow to Zurich, Switzerland. The flight couldn't have gone more perfect and because it was such a special occasion, I decided to try and do the best landing i have ever done - and i think that i did!!!

Long Live Michael Aviation!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Group Wave congratulations Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

Congratulations!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping Look at that crowd clapping at you! Laughing

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Cheers! Congradulations!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thumbs Up! Punk Thumbs Up!

Congratulations Steve Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Pro Member Captain
davec Captain

Well done, Michael Group Wave

I was wondering when you were going to tell me that you had finally got the a/c loaded in FS9 - us repainters do worry about our 'children' getting into the hands of you hamfisted pilots Wink Wink - thought the heavy paint job had stopped it from taking off Laughing

Screenshots Question Question Question

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I second the call for a screenshot!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

Me too! I want to see screenshots!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Clapping Clapping Clapping Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

CrashGordon
CEO, Omega-Air Virtual airlines

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Clapping Clapping Clapping Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

He got a better crowd than mine... Neutral

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Oh my, what have I done? Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad

CrashGordon
CEO, Omega-Air Virtual airlines

Pro Member Chief Captain
jarred_01 Chief Captain

Congrads! Group Wave

I'm waiting out for a few screenshots...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Oh my, what have I done? Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad

It was just a joke, Crash. Read my first post in this thread and you'll understand what I meant.

Pro Member Chief Captain
crosscheck9 Chief Captain

Good job on the successful flight, and DaveC, I trust it was a great repaint. Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave

Ahem Ahem

Have you ever had that feeling, where everything just seems right, and you have no cares in the world..As if heaven smiled down upon you, and told you everything was going to be ok?

Yea, neither have I

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

Oh man....you guys are cheaters!! Where did you get that biiiig crowd?

Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
SteveT Chief Captain

Hi guys.

In my topic of 'Maiden Flight' as some of you may have read, som of you asked for some screenshots. Well.... I don't really know how to do that - i have screenhunter 4.1 pro but how do you take shots???? How do I load them into a temporary post here st Flyaway??? Confused Razz Razz

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You must first of all choose a hot key int he first window of Screenhunter... ''F6'' for example.
Then in second window ''TO'' choose the destination folder you like your shots to be stored.
Notice if you have the option to stored your pics as ''JPEG''.

Go to http://www.photobucket.com/ and create an acount.Its free.Browse your shot and sumbit it and then copy the Img [IMG]http....(the third choise below your uploaded pic) and paste it in your topic.

Another site is the http://www.imageshack.us/ which gives you some more options about how and where you like to upload your pic.You choose and with the same procedure(copy-paste)you share your pics with us... Wink

Looking forward to see them... Smile