Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

best looking aircraft?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

as the title says, what do you think is the bestlooking contempory aircraft? i like the new bombardier c series, but no one has made one yet for flight sim 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Since there is no option for Vintage aircrafts Crying or Very sad i would...vote 😉 ... for Bombardier/Canadair CRJ900-ER which i recently download it from our site. 😉

As somebody once said (who probably knew what he was talking about) - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

best looking vintage aircraft has to be either the Mosquito or the Spitfire imo

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Anonymous wrote:

As somebody once said (who probably knew what he was talking about) - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 😳

I second that. You could ask that question of ten different people and get ten different answers and they would all be correct in their own opinion.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

best looking vintage aircraft has to be either the Mosquito or the Spitfire imo

Well well well Mr Hijacker... 😉
I think that we must respect Hinch willing to know about the contempories so i propose you to creat another topic about vintages.... 😉 It will be very interesting...Except if Hinch give us the permission to fly on props... 😉

Of course i hope that you understand that im kidding about the ''Mr Hijacker''...If you take it wrong i apologise... ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i have no problems with props for sure,one of my favourite planes to fly is the dornier 328.

i want a new aircraft to paint and i want something that looks modern...like the 787 has the cool windscreen and curvy wings.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

lol Greekman 🙂

Damn, my attempt to Hijack was thwarted so quickly!!!

😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

lol Greekman 🙂

Damn, my attempt to Hijack was thwarted so quickly!!!

😀

LoooL 😂

I was in special forces... 😂 😂 😂

Its OK Hinch...But as dear WarHawk very correct states ➡

You could ask that question of ten different people and get ten different answers and they would all be correct in their own opinion.

Anyway im sure that you are going to collect some opinions and choose or not from them... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" that would have been me. It's one of the very few adages that makes sense and further is not contradicted by another one.
In the words of the impeccable Forest Gump "...and that's all I have to say to that.-"