Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Flight 1 Released Another One!!!

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well Flight 1 has just released their Super MD-80. It looks good to me. I will not be getting her because I will be getting the Feelthere 737 abd then later the PMDG 747. So what do you think about the F1 Md-80?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

While it looks good, I'm not sure they can make up their minds whether to use circa 1979 navigation systems or be more modern and less tedious.

I think I will wait for the FeelThere 777.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Yea CG thats what I thought too. Everything in it is in most modern MD-80's except for the ONS. If it would have had a FMS, I would have bought it instantly. But see the LAGO MD-80 has a complete FMS but it is plauged with problems. So now, I am MD-80 less and will be getting my FT 737 PIC soon.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Oh yeah Crash. Could you PM me a list of all of your payware planes you have or have had before. I am curious to see what ou fly. Thanks

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Another thing to add too. I will get the Super 80 IF someone makes a Midwest Airlines repaint. If someone does then the plane will be my top priority and will probably get it instead of the FT 737.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

have you tried the sga md-80's? there pretty nice models. the jetcity models are nice to but those are payware.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Yes I have tried the SGA. Definantly good models but I prefer payware and the F1 Super 80 looks great to me. It has taken the spot of the FT 737.