Payware planes in FS

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Is there anyway for me to place a payware plane on the ramp some ware. It wouldn't fly or anything, just sit there for looks. Is it possible?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You could do it with GA_Traffic.
You'd have to pick only that one out of your aircraft folder, adjust the weight in the app and it would show up at all the ga airports, not at major airports.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1671/fsx-ga-traffic/

It would probably take off on schedule if it's fed into the program. I did mine so long ago I don't remember if that was a step alone or in combination with another.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Ok, thanks. 😀 😀

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

How do I get them into FS. I got into the program, selected the plane that I wanted, clicked on Make AI Plane. But I don't think that they are in FS. Did I do something wrong?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I'm not sure about this, but could you use Rwy 12 object placer? Like put the plane into your file library and do it that way?

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

mypilot wrote:

I'm not sure about this, but could you use Rwy 12 object placer? Like put the plane into your file library and do it that way?

Would I just put the aircraft folder in the File Liberary?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...