FS Passengers question.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hello my friends. 😀

I want your helpful knowledges about FS passengers.

Is there a way to handle this program,i mean buy-sell crafts,repairs or anything else without opening Flight Sim?
In this moment if i want to run FSP i have to remember the crafts i have choose one from FS menu hit Fly and then with Alt opening FSP and customize it from there.
Is there another way-option that can see and handle all the crafts,statistics and options of my poor cheap chicken transporter company?

Thanks in advance. 😉

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

I remenber something like this popping up on the FSP (FSPassengers) website. I don't think there is sorry Crying or Very sad . Don't worry FEM should be here soon he should know 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

Greekman,

Unfortunately not.... the entire FS Passengers interface is built into FS, so there's nothing you can do until the sim is launched. Crying or Very sad

David.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Its ok. 😉 A litle more trouble is nothing in front of the realism this program gives.

Thanks a lot guys. 😉 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Hey Greekman, you've got an idea there, if you could have a out of sim interface in which you bought aircraft, that would help out a lot! why not head over to the fsPax website, and suggest it on the forum. 😉

I'll back up the idea if you wanna suggest it to them.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

...of my poor cheap chicken transporter company?

I'm just wondering 🤔 -- are you sure you should be carrying passengers?? More specifically those belonging to the human species ROFL ❓ ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, being that there is no FsChicken, he may as well use what's available 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Well, being that there is no FsChicken, he may as well use what's available 😛

I just have to comment here... the fact that you have chosen to tread the admirable path of the linguist is always in the back of my mind.

Strictly speaking there always have been and always will be FS chickens - I used to be one myself, but gradually earned my wings... other wings I should say - since chickens have wings too... I mean now I at least dare to commence a flight in any available FS a/c and in most instances complete the flight and execute a successful landing in most cases.

When I was still a 'chicken' in the colloquial sense I would just load a nice looking a/c, rev up the engine(s) and drool over it from all angles and listen to the sounds and pretend I'm at a rock concert... or to be more precise: "The Great Gig in the Sky Radar

I'm digressing and going OT as usual but you see what I mean re FS chickens. Ahhh... Language - where would we be without it ❓

Apologies to everyone and to you especially Greekman for having gone Off Topic! and rambled on again... but you just have this effect on me Yes : ... you bring out the best in me Tee Hee

Pro Member Chief Captain

Haha, I enjoy your little ramblings about the english language. Maybe I'll PM you with my masterpiece, a 12 page airline story about a hero pilot and his escapades with a 757 that had a flap malfunction. (Please note however that the failure I described (The flaps entirely failed, and there was 100% deployment on one wing, and slats deployment on the other wing, to make things interesting for our hero, ther was also a gear failure.

I like to play God in my stories. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Hey, I'd love that - just give me an hour or so to make some room in my 'Inbox' PM Flyaway folder or whatever that thing is called...
...and after that I'd better log off before Greekman gets his hands on me Fear

...you never know, he might mistake me for a Chicken Help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hey Greekman, you've got an idea there, if you could have a out of sim interface in which you bought aircraft, that would help out a lot! why not head over to the fsPax website, and suggest it on the forum.

Well i will do it ASAP FEM.thanks for pushing me... 😉

Well.....when i was talking about my poor chickem company i dont speak about frightened passengers... 😂 😂 😂
When i write it i had in my mind some movie scenes with wrecked crafts especially some DC-3s(not sarcastic or offensive to this great craft-to avoid RadarMans anger Evil or Very Mad )in some funny and full of turbulence flights with people scared and some chickens inside the craft which are terrified and fly in the craft from head to head and add another great paint of panic with their funny voices...

...and after that I'd better log off before Greekman gets his hands on me

Anyway if we have to face up hijackers like Tailhook every word you write or you say it can be translated to thousand other meanings in order to give full throtle to his great imagination.... ROFL ROFL ROFL Poke in Eye

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

My friend, you're not exactly devoid of imagination yourself... 🤔
--but no... I won't mention any battery operated radios and flightsticks Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

My friend, you're not exactly devoid of imagination yourself... 🤔
--but no... I won't mention any battery operated radios and flightsticks Bow Down

😂 😂 😂 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...