The ATC sound is off. Both tower and pilot. All other sounds are working OK.
Any ideas?
4 Answers
Have you checked your sound settings? ATC could be all the way down.
Thanks, i will try that, and let you know the results. 🙂
Try going into your main FSX folder, then go to sound, then ATC. there should be an ASOS folder and a USEnglishBig.gvp file. In the ASOS folder there should be a file named USEnglishASOS.gvp. I had the same problem with the ATC, The first file (USEnglishBig.gvp) was missing. Luckily I had another copy OF FSX Steam, and I was able to copy the file over and fix the problem.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain