Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

List of VA's

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Pro Member Site Admin
Flyaway Site Admin

We have compiled a list of some of the best Virtual Airlines on the web today. The list should help you find the best Virtual Airline for what you want to do. The list will be updated regularly with new VA's for your enjoyment. Click on down to choose your future Airline!:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/299/

If you are a Virtual Airline, and would like your Virtual Airline on the list, please send an e-mail to webmaster@flyawaysimulation with all the details required. If you are a Virtual Airline already on the list and require information such as links and descriptions changing, please also contact webmaster@flyawaysimulation with the appropriate details.

Last edited by Flyaway on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
CDR First Officer

Here are two more that are not on your list.
They both have been around for many years.

Atlantic Sun Air http://www.atlanticsunairways.com/

GEORGE - CDR

tsnwrangler Guest

Also American Flight Airways

http://www.flyafa.com

and Pacific Airways
http://www.pacificairways.net/

are missing, if you could add these wonderful airlines as well this would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays,

Thomas

Pro Member Trainee
uk0047 Trainee

Here's one more for your list.

The up and coming Fly UK Virtual Airlines

Regards Ian

Don't forget the BEST VA on the net! If you are a serious simmer looking for a virtual career, look no further. With ties to employees of the Real US AIRWAYS, our VA strives for realism as well as fun. We have a great staff, and some of the friendliest pilots you will ever meet. Check us out today!

flyintercontinental Guest
Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

flyaway wrote:

We have compiled a list of some of the best Virtual Airlines on the web today. The list should help you find the best Virtual Airline for what you want to do. The list will be updated regularly with new VA's for your enjoyment. Click on down to choose your future Airline!:

If you are a Virtual Airline, and would like your Virtual Airline on the list, please send an e-mail to webmaster@flyawaysimulation with all the details required. If you are a Virtual Airline already on the list and require information such as links and descriptions changing, please also contact webmaster@flyawaysimulation with the appropriate details.

Uh. The American Airlines Virtual is down. Any other place I could look at it from? Sad

Pro Member Captain
originalgrunge Captain

I know that this list is old, but while we're at it don't forget to add united virtual airlines in there. It may have gone down recently, but we're still up in the skies and working on the fix.

www.united-virtual.com

Pro Member Trainee
angel2002_esuk Trainee

Here is the official British Airways VA Site:

http://www.bavirtual.co.uk/about/

Don't forget Australia's Compass Airlines Group

http://compass-virtual.net/

Pro Member Trainee
flycanada Trainee

Don't forget to add the FlyCanada VA Network. uniting Canada's airlines. Grand Opening January 8, 2006!

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

EDIT: VA closed down.

"Man is not free unless government is limited." -Ronald Reagan

Last edited by PanAmerican on Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

EDIT: VA Closed down.

Last edited by PanAmerican on Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Trainee
Evw93 Trainee

you need to add eastern virtual airlines. go to evair.com

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Sorry Guys the VA listed here closed

Last edited by PanAmerican on Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total

Um...If you are the CEO of that VA or know him, I do free web design for VA's if you would like.

Also Im looking for staff for my upcoming Va, Freedom Air Virtual.

Ben

just email me if u want

ben.rickard@bjwebs.net

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

For Cargo Pilots surely UPS Virtual Air Cargo deserves a mention

Arrow http://www.upsvac.com/upsv2/

My Travel VA Guest

My Travel Virtual is a commercial virtual airline setup in the United Kingdom. We operate using the same fleet as the real world airline making sure our pilots experience great flights all the time. We have a large management team always on hand to help you whatever your problem. No matter what Sex, Origin we will accept anyone. My Travel Virtual...Building the stepping stones to the Virtual Airline Community.
Join now and register for a free email address!

MetroAir Virtual - www.metroairvirtual.com Smile

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Last edited by PanAmerican on Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total
bobby3431 Guest

Aero Continental Virtual Airline

We are a Va Based out of FSTopGun www.fstopgun.net and UKatc www.ukatc.com

visit our site for more information

TCVA - COO Guest

Thomas Cook Virtual

Currently based in Brussels, however expanding to UK in time for spring. We fly a mix of short, medium and a couple of long haul flights.

using A320's. A330's an B757

Regards

Pro Member Trainee
Jester00 Trainee

Try the PAN AM VA at www.panamva.com
Though new it is one of the fastest growing VA's flying the network today.

The VA has 5 Fleets of aircraft to choose from with new aircraft in develoment and being added soon:

HISTORIC FLEET Aircraft:
Fokker VII, Ford 5-AT, Douglas DC-3, DC-4, DC-7, Boeing 314 Flying Boat, Sikorsky S-43 Amphibian, B377 Stratocruiser & Lockheed L.049 Constellation.

CLASSIC FLEET Aircraft:
Boeing 707, 727, 737-200, 747-200, 747-SP, Douglas DC-8, DC-10, Lockheed L1011, Airbus A310 & the BAE Concorde.

MODERN FLEET "WHAT IF" Aircraft:
Airbus A320, Boeing 737-800, 747-400, 757-200, 767-200, 767-300 & 777-200

PAN AM EXPRESS FLEET:
BAE Jetstream 31, DH DASH 7

PAN AM HELICOPTER FLEET:
Bell 222A & 420

Aicraft subject to the CAT ratings (except historic fleet planes) and the VA runs on the realtime VATSIM ATC network.

Many Great Routes to fly and a dynamic route finder and information center in the works to provide you information for your flights.

Swing by and have a look at the website and the fourm - ask questions and meet the friendly crew. I think you will find it is a real good VA and you will be glad for your visit.

FLY PAN AM VA AND FLY THE BEST!

Exclamation EDIT: (04/14/06) The Ford 5-AT Tri-Motor, Douglas DC-7, Sikorsky S-43 Amphibian & Douglas DC-8 have been added to the Fleet!

Also PAN AM EXPRESS has opened with the DASH 7 & Jetstream 31 aircraft to start. The EJ-135 & ATR 42 aircraft under construction.

Exclamation EDIT: (4/20/06) PAN AM's HELICOPTER DIVISION is also now open and operations are about to start with the Bell 222A & 420 - with the Westland 430 under developent. This Division will operate around the JFK area for the present.

Arrow Also, for those out there that like the "Historical Propliners" I have started the "CLASSIC CLIPPER CLUB" dedicated to those that like the older aircraft. We will have historical routes ,events & contests dedicated just to US and not the "Jet Jockies." Wink If you are interested contact me on the PAN AM VA BBS.

Come and join today!

<S>!

JESTER

Last edited by Jester00 on Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:30 am, edited 3 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
SteveT Chief Captain

OMEGA AIR.ORG

Wink

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Last edited by PanAmerican on Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

OMEGA AIR.ORG

Wink

Umm that's omega-air.org Wink

CrashGordon
CEO, Omega-Air Virtual airlines

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Jester00 wrote:

Try the PAN AM VA at www.panamva.com
Though new it is one of the fastest growing VA's flying the network today.

The VA has 3 Fleets of aircraft to choose from with new aircraft in develoment and being added soon:

HISTORIC FLEET Aircraft:
Fokker VII, Ford 5-AT, Douglas DC-3, DC-4, DC-7, Boeing 314 Flying Boat, Sikorsky S-43 Amphibian, B377 Stratocruiser & Lockheed L.049 Constellation.

CLASSIC FLEET Aircraft:
Boeing 707, 727, 737-200, 747-200, 747-SP, Douglas DC-8, DC-10, Lockheed L1011, Airbus A310 & the BAE Concorde.

MODERN FLEET "WHAT IF" Aircraft:
Airbus A320, Boeing 737-800, 747-400, 757-200, 767-200, 767-300 & 777-200

Aicraft subject to the CAT ratings (except historic fleet planes) and the VA runs on the realtime VATSIM ATC network.

Many Great Routes to fly and a dynamic route finder and information center in the works to provide you information for your flights.

Swing by and have a look at the website and the fourm - ask questions and meet the friendly crew. I think you will find it is a real good VA and you will be glad for your visit.

EDIT: (04/14/06) The Ford 5-AT Tri-Motor, Douglas DC-7, Sikorsky S-43 Amphibian & Douglas DC-8 have been added to the Fleet! Also PAN AM EXPRESS is under development with the DASH 7 & EJ-135 aircraft to start.

Sounds very promising Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Trainee
Jester00 Trainee

Thanks Tailhook! <S>!

Yes it is a very good VA. Best I have run across.

A Little breaking news!

Arrow Slight Change PAN AM EXPRESS has opened with the DASH 7 & Jetstream 31 aircraft to start. The EJ-135 & ATR 42 aircraft under construction.

Exclamation EDIT: (4/20/06) PAN AM's HELICOPTER DIVISION is also now open and operations are about to start with the Bell 222A & 420 - with the Westland 430 under developent. This Division will operate around the JFK area for the present.

Also, for those out there that like the "Historical Propliners" I have started the "CLASSIC CLIPPER CLUB" dedicated to those that like the older aircraft. We will have historical routes and contests dedicated just to us and not the "Jet Jockies." Wink If you are interested contact me on the PAN AM VA BBS.

Come check it out and join today! PANAMVA.COM

JESTER

Northern Wings - a very patient Virtual Airline. Also vor Newbies! Flying on VATSIM Network. Making Flights from all big airports in Europe. Come and fly away with Northern Wings...!

Northern Wings - eine sehr nette, symphatische virtuelle Airline. Auch für Anfänger! Wir fliegen im VATSIM Netzwerk und zu allen großen Flughäfen in Europa. Come and fly away with Northern Wings...!