B-25 Lacking RPM?

RickG Guest

Hi guys/gals - Today I downloaded a North American B-25. Download flies well, however, I can't get anymore than 1500 RPM out of the engines. MP is good 45" on takeoff, but I'm just lacking that extra RPM. I even tried another freeware download, probably a better download than the first, but that is also lacking RPM. I have looked all over for something that might be hindering the RPM, but can't find anything.

Any clues or suggestions on what I might be overlooking, I would appreciate them!

Thanks - Rick

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
RickG Guest

Okay, I got a bright idea to try to change out the panel, copied the DC-3 panel over to the B-25 (sounds absurd, right?) and lo and behold the RPM runs up to where it should be. Now, why would 2 different downloads by 2 different developers have the same problem? Beyond me, but, now i have to go find a panel that will work. I kind of liked the original, but something is defintely wrong with it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You could email the designer and tell him your problem.
They are a nice bunch, he will answer with a solution...we hope.

Radar

RickG Guest

Hi Radarman- Yes, it was Bob Chicilo, I left a comment on the download about it, but i don't know if they look at those often? Where could i find an email address for him?

RickG Guest

I found one on the Text file for the download! Thanks Radarman!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...