Air Tractor AT-401-B FSX

Glenn Williamson Guest

My recently downloaded AT- 401B will not spray, although the useful load is correct. Is there a fix for this?
Regards,Glenn.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

First you have to have SP1 and SP2 patches loaded in FSX.
If you didn't do that and you have The accelleration Pack. it contains Sp1 and SP2 so you are good there.
Here are the designers directions, follow them closely and it should work.
If not, let us know and we will try to help.

Installation
1)After downloading the zip, locate it, and extract the file to a temp folder.
2)Copy Folder Sonerai_II to your FS2004 Aircraft Folder
3)Copy the effect folder named "AT_401" into your FS2004 Effects Folder.
4)Obviously, everything should be in the right place and subfolder. Then, enjoy it.

Radar

Glenn Williamson Guest

Thank you for your prompt answer. The info you supplied is for the FS9 AT-401-B aircraft. I have the modified FSX version installed. I do have the Acceleration Expansion Pack installed aswell. The installation notes state that the "useful load" must be correct for the spray system to work. Checked and OK. The process is the same as other aircraft I have loaded. All works well except for the spray system.
Regards, Glenn. 

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I believe the designer can be contacted here.
http://skysongsoundworks.com/

See if he can answer your question.
Let us know how you do, good luck.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...