Failing Account registration

Lorenzo Clerico Guest

I have bought and paid with PayPal a PRO Account but i cant enter my login (user name and password) for
downloading.  Can i have a new account?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry!
Email here.

accounts@flyawaysimulation.com

Radar

PhillFlash Guest

I've been battling for over a month now with the same problem.
This website is EAGER to take money, but will offer NO HELP when things don't go correctly.
I too a working with PayPal to stop RBFTP from taking $5.00 out of my account EVERY MONTH.
I'd be HAPPY to work with anyone who would be able to help out, but . . .

Pro Member Trainee
fgwhite Trainee

I wish I'd seen this post before I set up an account. I can't download either and am getting no answer from my ticket after 3 days.

Here is how to cancel your subscription at PayPal after you've logged in:
Activity >> All Transactions (drop down - change to Subscription Payments) >> Click RBFTP Networks Ltd. >>  Cancel (under Subscription details) >> Cancel Plan

Paypal sends subscription information to: paypal@rbftpnetworks.com
Maybe emailing that address would yield better communication.

Cheers.  

bettan.alain Guest

Hello, a few months ago, I signed up for a monthly download of NAVIGRAPH. I get two emails per month, one:
1/ Thank you for your payment to RBFTP Networks Ltd..
2/ The other is the receipt: You paid USD 5.00 to RBFTP Networks Ltd..
Thank you for using PayPal

MY PROBLEM:
I don't need Navigraph anymore, so I'd like to cancel this subscription but:

I receive these e-mails at my address contact-alain-bettan.fr
The sender's mailing address is: service@paypal.fr

I don't have a PayPal account
The procedure indicated does not succeed, I cannot log in to an account I do not have !.
When I enter the email address to which I receive these emails, it is not recognized.

It is not possible to contact PayPal in the absence of an account.
I have tried to contact the service@paypal.fr (indicated as sender of the messages)
A few seconds later, I get an answer indicating that this address is no longer active.

Information taken from my bank, payment is made through a bank in Luxembourg, so I cannot, from France, cancel or oppose the authorization given to PayPal.

If someone has the same problem, I'd like to have a solution (other than to change completely my bank !)
Maybe Fly Away Simulation can cancel this license?

Thank you.

albesoft06 Guest

Hello, not having a PayPal account, I couldn't log in with indicated process given by PayPal.
I did a lot of research and I discovered a VALABLE telephone number FOR FRANCE: 0186995653
I was able to communicate with a very smart agent who gave me the explanations (guest account) and who cancelled the subscription in a few seconds. I received the confirmation by e-mail within a minute.
Thank you to him, I hope you will be able to discover the number corresponding to your country.
Good flights

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...