I am running X-Plane 11.41 with HD Mesh V4. I downloaded and installed your Florida scenery package. I started a flight at KEYW and basically, all the scenary is gone. Nothing but flat images. So I disabled your scenery package and restarted X-Plane and all the scenery returned. I am using xOrganizer to manage my scenery and its position in scenery_packs.ini. Can you help?
3 Answers
I would try to adjust the visuals lower, they may be too graphic intensive for your computer.

Thanks for your reply. But I don't think my computer is the problem:
Intel i7-8700K 3.7 GHz CPU
64GB RAM
Nvidia RTX-2080 Ti Video Card
Any other ideas?
You don't think it's your computer or you tried what I said and it isn't your computer.
See if you are using you "organizer" correctly.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
X-Plane — recently answered
X-PlaneWhich A380 add-ons are available for X-Plane 11 and 12?Compare Airbus A380 add-ons for X-Plane 11 and 12, including FlightFactor, Peters Aircraft and…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12?Use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12: choose the right add-on, request the vehicle, follow it…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do you use the yaw damper in X-Plane 12 aircraft?Learn how to use the X-Plane 12 yaw damper, bind its controls, choose the right engagement…Read answer →X-PlaneWhat are the best landing rate plugins for X-Plane 12?Find the best landing rate plugins for X-Plane 12, compare Lua and native options, install…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain