cargo

Pro Member Trainee
jespere Trainee

i have seen on a picture when the jet got those cargo-doors open and then got some cars working on getting in some cargo

how do i get all those things open and getting the personal working on loading in cargo? 😛

thanks 🙂

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

you have to call the unions, it can be messy business

Pro Member Trainee
jespere Trainee

only my Main Exit opens and there doesnt open any cargo doors and it doesnt come any vechicle when i press SHIFT+E+2

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

You press Shift+E 2. (Press Shift+E then very quickly after press 2)

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

The picture you have shown is the PMDG 747 for FSX the cargo and stairs are part of this addon, you have to go into the pmdg menu and assign keys for the doors, cargo doors nad many other things for these to work.
If you do not have this plane then get it from www.precisionmanuals.com

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

its called ground service and not all a/c have them. by pressing shift+e+2 will only bring the little truck with the convayer belt and a luggauge truck

Pro Member Trainee
jespere Trainee

when i go into Settings -> Controls i cant find anything like this "cargo door" or "call vehicles to assist you (😛) " where can i find all this? they dont say a shit about this in the learning center 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

If you read my last post you have to have this addon to see all the ground services

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
jespere Trainee

i tryed now with SHIFT + E and then 2 and the cargo doors open! jippie. But no bagage vehicle comes to aid me 😛

i downloaded that thing you said, but when i open that document in notepad there is just some eternetal long HMTL speak? :O sorry that im might little newbie 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

" But no bagage vehicle comes to aid me "

Llain wrote:

If you read my last post you have to have this addon to see all the ground services

Hello... anybody home... ❓

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

You have to be parked in a parking spot (on the yellow line) with baggage vehicles and your engines off. Then they should come.

Pro Member Trainee
jespere Trainee

ok thanks for the answer, i know i was little stupid there 😛 wont bother you more bye

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...