Cargo Door

Pro Member Trainee
azabro Trainee

Does anybody know what buttons to press to open the cargo door? also are there any addons for cargo trundlers etc. Also how do i find what graphics card I have??? 😳 😀

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Shift+E.
What?
Go to control panel/system/hardware tab/device manager/display adapters/click on the + sign.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
azabro Trainee

More to the point... IS there a cargo door???

Pro Member Trainee
azabro Trainee

Are there any addons for, cargo trucks and stuff, so you can see them loading cargo into the plane. Shift+E only opens the main exit, is there actually a cargo entrance?

Pro Member Trainee
triax_h4x0r Trainee

Usually, you have to press Shift+E, quickly followed by 2, 3, or 4. These open secondary doors. On some add-on planes, you need to assign keys to the tailhook and wing fold to activate cargo exits. (or airstairs, wing fold, maintainance hatches, etc.)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't even know what aircraft your talking about.
Check out the read-me that came with it to see if it has one and what key he suggests to use.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

See if this is what you're looking for:

Model features: Dynamic flexing wings that respond to turbulence. Fully Animated control surfaces, pushback truck with animated ground crew, opening doors & cargodoors,

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=os738w_saa.zip&Author=&CatID=root

If you want more toys to experiment with go here

http://f1.aaa.livedoor.jp/~rjnnhama/craft.htm

BTW if you're not happy with the 737, Posky have other a/c with pushback trucks.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...