Airline 6

pilotwannabe Guest

I know that this isn't strictly connected with FS2004 but i was wondering if anyone on this forum owns a copy of EFZED'S AIRLINE 6. It's an airline simulation from a business perspective. I was wondering if anyone owned it becasue i'm having a few problems, i.e. i keep going bankrupt after only a few quaters!!!
Thanks
PW

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
matt7723 Guest

You tell us to go F*** our selves in another thread and now you want our help again? Haha, your funny.

Matt

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I agree Matt. How he responed to us in that previous post gives me no respect for this person.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Locked because of pilotwannabe's attitude in other posts.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...