Fighter Ace 1.5

Insane_Clowns17 Guest

Are you looking for a good dogfight? Are you tired of flying around an arena for 20 minutes before you see an enemy plane? Well all that is about the change. The Zeus Gaming Channel has teamed up with the DBE Group to bring back one of the best arcade combat flight simulators ever. Formally known as Fighter Ace 1.5, Blazing Skies 1.5 went back online on March 25th for the first time in 5 years. Blazing Skies 1.5 is a World War II combat flight simulator with 20 historically accurate planes from 4 different countries. The Team and Free For All arenas are set up for instant action and massive fur balls that hold up to 100 players.

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

MS Flight Sim (FS9) is not a "fighting game", it's as the name implies a flying simulator.
There will be more interest in this if it is in the (CFS) Combat Flight Sim forum, I'll move this there, maybe you'll get some takers there.
By the way, it looks like fun, good luck with it.

InsaneClowns88 Guest

I would sure love to play 1.5 just found this link.. I am still carring the ic name and would play anytime..

prospector01 Guest

Too Cool! If Someone brought back FA 1.5 server.

Elite_Fatman Guest

I would like to see FA 2.5 I liked there version of flight physics. But FA 1.5 would be great also.

prospector01 Guest

Anyone know how to access this FA 1.5 server and where to find it. The link in this first posting is a deadlink. I found the download for the FA 1.5 software AKA Burning Skies, but there is not option to join a server in the client.

Anyone help?

Thanks

Pro

MrTurok Guest

1.5....best honest game played. good vs bad, hordes vs few, arrogant vs knowing...make your choices...play as you will....

Tea_Baron Guest

BaronvonRanman USMP_Baron Tea_Baron 🙂 Good ole insaneclowns guys. Great memories.

rayofash Guest

I wish I could find a good WW2 combat flight simulator that doesnt have a monthly fee Crying or Very sad

metalrat Guest

[quote="rayofash"]I wish I could find a good WW2 combat flight simulator that doesnt go to airatta

metalrat Guest

rayofash wrote:

I wish I could find a good WW2 combat flight simulator that doesnt have a monthly fee Crying or Very sad

go to airattack its just like f.a 1.5 and its free to play on line. just sign up and it takes about two day for them to hook you up.... hope to see you in there. ps. its the uk airattack but has the english download on their.

GE_Droehn Guest

http://www.team-airattack.de come in and enjoy Smile

FF_Whipshizzle Guest

If you are looking for a good dogfight, don't fight with the Clowns. They are to flying what a Censored is to a punchbowl. Dishonorable sots. Their squad is full of all the boneheads that get booted out of other squads or nobodies that can't get into a squad.

Insane_Clowns17 wrote:

Are you looking for a good dogfight? Are you tired of flying around an arena for 20 minutes before you see an enemy plane? Well all that is about the change. The Zeus Gaming Channel has teamed up with the DBE Group to bring back one of the best arcade combat flight simulators ever. Formally known as Fighter Ace 1.5, Blazing Skies 1.5 went back online on March 25th for the first time in 5 years. Blazing Skies 1.5 is a World War II combat flight simulator with 20 historically accurate planes from 4 different countries. The Team and Free For All arenas are set up for instant action and massive fur balls that hold up to 100 players. For more information on how you can get signed up for Blazing Skies 1.5.

IC_YO Guest

ahhhhhhhh..............how sad.
Another victim of IC flying perfection. I imagine he wrote that right after he had been killed numerous times 🙂

IC_45 Guest

lol hey Clowns of old..... 🙂 nice to see 88 and YO 🙂 hey Gino and panty head !!!!

FighterAcePro Guest

It's been years since I played fighter ace 1.5! I used to go under the name FighterAcePro. Do you all stay play if so games?

Vigilante IC8 Guest

Hey Gino! And fellow FA wackos Wink I still miss flying this. I was hoping to even find an old 1.5 server still floating around lol

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...