Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Fighter Ace 1.5

Insane_Clowns17

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:40 am 

Are you looking for a good dogfight? Are you tired of flying around an arena for 20 minutes before you see an enemy plane? Well all that is about the change. The Zeus Gaming Channel has teamed up with the DBE Group to bring back one of the best arcade combat flight simulators ever. Formally known as Fighter Ace 1.5, Blazing Skies 1.5 went back online on March 25th for the first time in 5 years. Blazing Skies 1.5 is a World War II combat flight simulator with 20 historically accurate planes from 4 different countries. The Team and Free For All arenas are set up for instant action and massive fur balls that hold up to 100 players.
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:59 am 

MS Flight Sim (FS9) is not a "fighting game", it's as the name implies a flying simulator.
There will be more interest in this if it is in the (CFS) Combat Flight Sim forum, I'll move this there, maybe you'll get some takers there.
By the way, it looks like fun, good luck with it.
InsaneClowns88

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:10 am 

I would sure love to play 1.5 just found this link.. I am still carring the ic name and would play anytime..
prospector01

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:32 am 

Too Cool! If Someone brought back FA 1.5 server.
Elite_Fatman

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:35 pm 

I would like to see FA 2.5 I liked there version of flight physics. But FA 1.5 would be great also.
prospector01

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:00 pm 

Anyone know how to access this FA 1.5 server and where to find it. The link in this first posting is a deadlink. I found the download for the FA 1.5 software AKA Burning Skies, but there is not option to join a server in the client.

Anyone help?

Thanks

Pro
MrTurok

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:15 am 

1.5....best honest game played. good vs bad, hordes vs few, arrogant vs knowing...make your choices...play as you will....
Tea_Baron

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:38 pm 

BaronvonRanman USMP_Baron Tea_Baron Smile Good ole insaneclowns guys. Great memories.
rayofash

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:18 am 

I wish I could find a good WW2 combat flight simulator that doesnt have a monthly fee Crying or Very sad
metalrat

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:38 am 

[quote="rayofash"]I wish I could find a good WW2 combat flight simulator that doesnt go to airatta
metalrat

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:41 am 

rayofash wrote:
I wish I could find a good WW2 combat flight simulator that doesnt have a monthly fee Crying or Very sad
go to airattack its just like f.a 1.5 and its free to play on line. just sign up and it takes about two day for them to hook you up.... hope to see you in there. ps. its the uk airattack but has the english download on their.
GE_Droehn

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:28 pm 

http://www.team-airattack.de come in and enjoy Smile
FF_Whipshizzle

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:16 pm 

If you are looking for a good dogfight, don't fight with the Clowns. They are to flying what a Censored is to a punchbowl. Dishonorable sots. Their squad is full of all the boneheads that get booted out of other squads or nobodies that can't get into a squad.

Insane_Clowns17 wrote:
Are you looking for a good dogfight? Are you tired of flying around an arena for 20 minutes before you see an enemy plane? Well all that is about the change. The Zeus Gaming Channel has teamed up with the DBE Group to bring back one of the best arcade combat flight simulators ever. Formally known as Fighter Ace 1.5, Blazing Skies 1.5 went back online on March 25th for the first time in 5 years. Blazing Skies 1.5 is a World War II combat flight simulator with 20 historically accurate planes from 4 different countries. The Team and Free For All arenas are set up for instant action and massive fur balls that hold up to 100 players. For more information on how you can get signed up for Blazing Skies 1.5.
IC_YO

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:43 am 

ahhhhhhhh..............how sad.
Another victim of IC flying perfection. I imagine he wrote that right after he had been killed numerous times Smile
IC_45

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:46 pm 

lol hey Clowns of old..... Smile nice to see 88 and YO Smile hey Gino and panty head !!!!
FighterAcePro

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:18 pm 

It's been years since I played fighter ace 1.5! I used to go under the name FighterAcePro. Do you all stay play if so games?