Skybus project. Where is the file?

Pro Member Trainee
Key Trainee

Ok. I give-up. There are masses of texture-only files available for "the award-winning a6skybus.zip", but where IS the award-winning file? I've searched high and low but it appears to be incredibly elusive. Any ideas where to find?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Can you give me a link or some more information, I cant find anything anywhere.

Are you certain it's a6skybus?

Pro Member Trainee
Key Trainee

You could try this addr:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/606/fs2004-project-globe-twotter-dhc6-300-scilly-skybus-g-cbml/
but you might find that the file mentioning the a6skybus.zip file (has a fwd link to 'the' file) only leads to what I think must be a corrupt file, as it won't download, (for me, anyway).

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I think this is what you want, if it is please let me know.
Off to dinner!

Pro Member Trainee
Key Trainee

Many thanks! That's exactly the thing I was looking for. Ever thought of becoming a moderator on a web-site forum? Oh. You are. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Key wrote:

Many thanks! That's exactly the thing I was looking for. Ever thought of becoming a moderator on a web-site forum? Oh. You are. 😂

ROFL Your very welcome. and thanks ❗

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...