Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Converse about aircraft addons for FS2004.
Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

NDR251 Gérald

Banners in cockpit I would like to remove

HI all of you, I've downloded the PA18 SUPER CUB. It' a (Commercial Demo Release) three versions. Wheels, Skis and Floats. I love flying it. I'd E-mail the builder as said in the readme text  a week ago but no answer. Anyone knows where I can by the c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NDR251 Gérald on

Aircraft initialization failure

Gee, I guess I have to lean on you guys for some help here. Yesterday I was ading a couple A/C to FS9 and have run into an error called "Aircraft initialization failure." This is a pretty serious error because now FS9 will not start up. Anyone who has a m...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mussato on
mangaroca

Adding AI Wingman for Formation Flying

Is there a possibility (program, script, etc.) to add an AI companion plane flying next to my plane and maintaining position as if we were flying in formation? (Not to mention giving him orders... ) I'd love to see a wingman on my 4 while flying CAP above...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on
gear up

Troubleshooting Add-On Aircraft Installation Issues in FS2004 on Windows 10

Hi I have loaded fs9 on Windows 10 with the no cd patch and this works fine, but when loading add-on planes from the disc which worked fine on Windows 7,  they will not load properly or can't find the directory, please can anyone thank you....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on
Thunderbirdman2

777-300ER Meljet

Why when you download it it only is a paintkit I want some airline Liverys?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Radotiana on
NPG

takeoff from a stand still strailkt up no runway

no runway takeoff just strait up...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ardsur on
earthqu8kes

Flight 1 cessna

im looking at two of the payware aircraft at flight 1. they are the Cessna 441, and the Cessna 441does anyone have these or know if they are any good. how big is their range? thanks -anders...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ted Komorowski on
steveace

Help with flight sim 2004 cirrus error code

I have flight sim 2004 loaded on window 10 and windows 7 laptops, i have used before an eaglesoft cirrus SR20 plane loads up and works fine but i am getting error code 1001 on the garmin radio stack and avidyne screen which says initialization error, can...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
steveace on
ortegren

Elevator Trim Indicator for 747: How to Determine its Current Setting?

I have been practicing on the 747 lately and I have a question that someone might be able to answer. When I take off immediately after landing (a short stop) I need to set the elevator trim properly. On the 737 there is an indicator on the panel but I can...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on
CaptainDale

Aircraft Voice, 50,40,30,20,10 retard?!

Where can i get that voice that tells you how high you are and then says 50,40,30,20,10, and then retard is it? Anyway I would appreciate any info on this. Thanks. :o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on
Chris102

USAF A380

I found this Air Force One A380 design on Airliners.net Has anyone seen an FS texture for it? I checked avsim, but they don't have it. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/6803/usaf-a380_570ff23e17b5ce566afcefde891beccb.jpg -C...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ricardo Reyes on
SgtT

Flettner Fl 282 rotor display issue

I downloaded a Flettner Fl 282 for FS2004 but have a problem. When flying, the rotors look like two disks rather then the normal display of a helicopter rotors in flight. Any suggestions on how to fix that? Thanks, Rob...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SgtT on
NoWorries

Landing Gear, Top and Bottom?

At the air-museum by where I grew up, there was a bi-plane that had tricycle landing gear on the bottom of the plane, where it is supposed to be, but it also had landing gear on the top... Anyone know which plane this is or if there is a download for i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Eliez

juegose227@gmail.com

How to install a wing view...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Eliez on
Mrki

Project Transall C-160

Does anyone have a Project Transall C-160 for the 2004 FS. It is an old project and it is impossible to find it. The only thing that can be found is the AI ​​variant of this plane....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mrki on
LTCSZ

Cessna 150?

I am looking for a plane, Cessna 150, for FS2004...I believe the original was made by a French designer, but any link I can find referrinmg to it is dead...Can anyone steer me to the files? Thanks......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
LTCSZ on
gmillerd

Increasing engine power

I downloaded a HP42 aircraft, which is a very old dinosaur and is very very slow.  I have no problems with the aircraft, it flys well and everything seems to work, however the airspeed leaves much to be desired.  The specs indicate that it's max speed c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gmillerd on
Amz

The Approach hold mode is crashing my plane

I recently moved into larger aircraft in fs9( I was using fs10 since I was a kid but transitioned to fs9).Once,I was flying a default Boeing 777-200 in cruising altitude at 30,000ft ASL. The cruising speed was set and the autopilot properly configured(I t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Amz on
bladimir

who have the world of AI american eagle atr's packages

ATR AIRCRAFTS...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bladimir on
jpalmer2004

Gauges won't work in BAe 146

Anybody know why my gauges arent workin in my BAe 146....The panel is there but the gauges are not lit up and i can't press any of the buttons Except for the radio GPS and kneeboard..........

Answers
Views
Last answer by
seddondixon@gmail.com on
gmillerd

USS MACON AND ZEPPELIN NT

I downloaded the files for these lighter than air models and tind there appears to be no panel.  When I checked the main bmp all there is, is a black box, which, of course comes up as nothing  Thus when I go to cockpit view, there is nothing to see but ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gmillerd on
opopopo

Wilco's Airbus Evolution A320s Ailerons Not Working on air

I need a solution on how to fix my ailerons on my wilco a320s, if you have a solution pls anwer ASAP that would help me alot. Thank you very much....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
opopopo on
starsfan69

contact point question for ai aircraft

i am readin as much as i can from elkinallen about contact poitns as he seems to be the best one out there.  i have messed with the static cg hight and static pitch but the airplane always settles back into the ground all the way up to the bottom of the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
starsfan69 on
kwiekk

PSS A320 panel at night

hello there, Does anyone know to make the nightlights from the PSS A320 panel less brighter in FS? They seems too yellow for me. I've tried into the panel.cfg to adjust the colours but it wont work. greetings...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kwiekk on
Mrki

Breguet 941

Will anyone try to do a Breguet 941 for FS 2004. For FSX it already exists. Great plane with great STOL characteristics ......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

747 acts very very slowly, so you actually can not fly

I installed the Ifly 747 just to test it. I am already a Ifly737 user with hard and software. But with all the actions I set in motion there is a very very slow respons, so you can't really fly this plane. Installed on a windows10 system with a onboard ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Pappy55

RFP 747 CAT II Autoland acting weird

Following the autoland procedure i have a strage problem.. My 'FLARE' indicator stays amber and it does not flare the AC before touchdown I have no idea what is causeing this.. Before 1500 Radio Altimiter I have both NAV radios set to the correc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mllgrennman on
Chris102

James Bond Antonov

Does anyone know what Antonov was used in the James Bond film "Die Another Day"? I could only find pictures of a model they used during filming. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/7621/james-bond-antonov_db841071e3558764b6c365caf159...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pierce L on
FLYPAL

Plane Tilts to left

Hello, I downloaded the Maule m7-260 and the boys who put this one together sure did a nice job. My question is the plane tilts to the right after level and trim is set it wonders to the left. I wonder if this is a natural for this plane in real life. No...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Scott Munroe on
cvhuber

Fokker Tutorials

I purchased the Fokker program from Digital Aviation. The documentation indicates that there are 4 tutorials. I found 3 and 4, but can't find 1 and 2. Can anyone help? cvhuber...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
John Postiglione

Can't get the auto pilot to engage on the Iflyjets 737NG

I can not engage the auto Pilot on the Iflyjets 737NG. Can anyone help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
balcroft

Gauges - dash is there but it's empty (recent download.)

I've just set up FS2004 after several years and have it running on W10 using the patch. All of the original aircraft seem to be functional, and I recently added another (AC767) and while the installation seems to have worked there are no gauges. The plane...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
BD4 pilot

Piper Cherokee 140 plane to add to FS 2004

Hi, I am a private pilot and looking to find a full operational download for a Cherokee 140, My friend has just started taking flying lessons and would be great to be able to practice on my 2004 simulator Thanks Pilot Currently flying a home built BD...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

FS2004 Beagle Airedale

Have downloaded the Beagle Airedale from flyawaysimulation. Is this an FSX only aircraft? The readme and description aren't that clear. I think the original upload came from ausflightsim.net which no longer exists. The aircraft can be selected in FS20...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
morris91

Plane with built in stairs ???

i was wondering if there was a plane out there avalible for FS2004 but has the stairs built in to the plane just under the first door. I saw a program on t.v (airline) and saw a easyjet plane departing and it had built in stair's witch then retracked a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JackTheIcecream on
XPlane11ILove

XP 11 Aircrafts wont show up in Menu

The Tupolew 204 and 144 for XP 11 arent shown in my menu even though I installed the correctle please help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

Alphasim B58 ILS landing

I am having a tough time landing the Alphasim B58 aircraft when it comes to an ILS landing. It seems the aircraft wonders from side to side when locked to the ILS and trying to line up on the runway. I have locked to the ILS at a distance of 20 miles an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Jvgar

FS2004 Radiocd4.gau file for windows 10 pro

Is there a Radiocd4.gau version that works with Windows 10 available?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Jared

So you need a certain airplane? Check these

Hopefully this can become a sticky. Well if you want to find a certain airplane, you should check out these sites before you ask. https://flyawaysimulation.com 😉 http://www.freeskyproject.com/files/ Boeing jets http://www.pmstone.c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CXA474 on
gregor1993

Wilco Airbus autopilot won't work (at AES Airport)

Hello I tried to start in Zurich on runway 16 with a Wilco airbus A321. After Takeoff the autopilot won't work, but in Seattle is all working. What should I do??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Mc_GaNgStA

FREEWARE Boeing 747 KLM

Can anyone pls help me find this aircraft, im really looking for it but cant find it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Liono

iFly 747-400, service pack 1 released

For all the people who have the wonderfull iFly installed. They have released their first service pack. iFly Service Pack 1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Jumpseat

727 Addon - Dreamfleet versus Captain Sim??

I am looking to buy one of these 727 add-ons but I can't decide. I can only afford one. Which do you recommend? Why? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
makonnenl

re-paint / mdl file converter

Hello, I am learning how to repaint and I was doing well until the point of converting the .mdl files I need some kind of tool that allows me to change the .bmp files located inside the .mdl file Please help Thank you. :oops: :evil: :fear: :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nick54321 on
W3CPR

FS9 config file

Can anyone tell me where the Fs9.cfg file is located? This seems like a stupid question but after running a search on Fs9.cfg, my search came up with nothing. If it is a hidden file then how can I find it. Seems strange I cannot find this file as FS9 i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
LTCSZ

Help Me find SCDSYK40.ZIP

Hi: Looking for this base file: SCDSYK40.ZIP Can anyone help? I have searched all over the place...Thanks... Steve...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
LTCSZ on
Mrki

IL-76TD-90VD

I need IL-76TD-90VD for flight fs 2004....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Jive1

B737-800 Air Scheffel Checking Trims

Hey! Is there anybody who can inform how I can check the trims at the end of the cockpit preparation list?... I cannot find a handle nor a switch or whatever to check at the end of the cockpit preparation procedure the trims and hence get an OK. Greet...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ColinBeckman

Nasa shuttle challenge FS2004

Does anyone know how to release the booster rockets...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ColinBeckman on
Mrki

Antonov AN-70

Does anyone know where i can get a Antonov AN-70 for fly not AI for FS 2004....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mrki on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223...4243next
Page 1 of 43