a330

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

hi guys
i have downloaded the qantas airbus a330 from avsim, i was going to get you the link but the internet site will not work. but i have tried to put it into the aircraft folder of my FS9 and it is registering as its thre but when i go onto the game i am unable to find it. it is a project opensky folder, any ideas? thank you 😎

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

it depends man, look under aircraft.cfg on the begining, line 'ui_manufacturer' what does it say next to it? That will be the main name you'll see in fs9. Of course you can check if it's for 2004 etc. Try to give us the link. You sure you have the model that is the same in model folder with this line'model=' in aircraft.cfg?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...