hi guys
i have downloaded the qantas airbus a330 from avsim, i was going to get you the link but the internet site will not work. but i have tried to put it into the aircraft folder of my FS9 and it is registering as its thre but when i go onto the game i am unable to find it. it is a project opensky folder, any ideas? thank you 😎
1 Answers
it depends man, look under aircraft.cfg on the begining, line 'ui_manufacturer' what does it say next to it? That will be the main name you'll see in fs9. Of course you can check if it's for 2004 etc. Try to give us the link. You sure you have the model that is the same in model folder with this line'model=' in aircraft.cfg?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer